25-point deduction

rangersxfc

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why the Rhats always use the Seville calculator when it comes to things like this.

The debt...the tax case...the points taken off. I mean, pro-tip guys at the record, there isn't even a mechanism in the league for taking more than 10 points off a club for administration. I'm fucking English and I know this.

I'm past caring, wish we could just get this shote over with and get back to FOOOTBALLLL, the thing that a FOOTBALL club is meant to be about. The sooner we get this sorted the better.

You surmise that the scum sucking tarrier fucks in this country, have more than a passing interest in FOOTBALLLL.

I'm past caring, wish we could just get this shote over with and get back to FOOOTBALLLL, the thing that a FOOTBALL club is meant to be about. The sooner we get this sorted the better.

I agree with you mate. Sick of it.

The Rules of The Scottish Premier League.

Effective 18 April 201

A6.8 Where a Club takes, suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event that Club shall be deducted 10 points. Where the Insolvency Event occurs during the Season, the points deduction shall apply immediately. Where the Insolvency Event occurs during the Close Season the points deduction shall apply in respect of the immediately following Season, such that the Club starts that immediately following Season on minus 10points.