Templeton Offered To The Rangers ?

julescotia

This is not about soft jam tart hearts... This is about having a better and more competitive league. The league would weaken substantially if Hearts were to go under.

Remember. Better league, more interest and more money.

How much weaker could it get like ? The league is held up by the old firm and no one else. If hearts die, bring another team into the league.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, we have no idea what will happen to us and going how a have been feeling recently regarding everything a wouldn't wish it on any cunt.

Not even celtic ? You can bring the argument in about how if one of the old firm goes, the other will soon follow. I don't believe in that and would imagine the majority of rangers fans would take the chance to bury seltic if they could. I know I would, from a non-business point of view. Yes, infact from every point of view I would be glad to piss on seltics hanging body.

Do you honestly not think that losing a team like Hearts is gonna weaken the league?

I don't see why, losing a team like motherwell or dundee utd would. They compete for third place. Do hearts ? I don't think they do, do they ?

Couldn't care less really, we've seen before with teams like dundee that have left the league and no ones batted an eyelid. The show must go on.

I think you may be wasting your time. Some people just don't have smarts.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and suppose he might be a young kid who doesn't know any better.

I feel you may be let down by the opinions of hearts fans on the current rangers situation.

Your love for hearts is more reminiscent of a young kid who doesn't know any better.

Death to the hertz

I feel you may be let down by the opinions of hearts fans on the current rangers situation.

Your love for hearts is more reminiscent of a young kid who doesn't know any better.

Death to the hertz

Mug.

Hearts are one of Scotland's great football clubs. I have great memories of going to Tynecastle, just the same as I have of going to every other Scottish ground.

When football's always been part of your life, and clubs and grounds around the country have provided so much pleasure for Rangers fans, why would you want any of them to disappear?

Would you want Glasgow's landmarks, or those in wherever your home town is, torn down so that you can't visit them any more?

Places all over your country, or even all over the world, hold memories for people. Why would you want them to disappear, so that you can't experience them any more?

Not even celtic ? You can bring the argument in about how if one of the old firm goes, the other will soon follow. I don't believe in that and would imagine the majority of rangers fans would take the chance to bury seltic if they could. I know I would, from a non-business point of view. Yes, infact from every point of view I would be glad to piss on seltics hanging body.

It would be good to see the scum on the Brink of extinction again especially due to the recent frothing of the gash from them at the thought of us going defunct but a love the old firm games. A love going into work on a Monday morning with a big fucking smug smile on my face, I love giving ma burds da it stinken and ma select few of timmy mates and I enjoy getting right up them. A love seeing the pain and anguish in thier wee mutant faces everytime we hump them.

A wouldn't give up those moments for one big "HA"

Ah fuck it you have done enough to convince me, Id like those fuckers to disappear :uk:

HEARTS last night sensationally told their top earners to find new clubs.

Jambos chiefs admitted they want to flog their star men — as it emerged a winding-up motion against the club has been lodged.

David Templeton has already been offered to Rangers for a cut-price £500,000 fee.

Others will go in January as Hearts, owned by Vladimir Romanov battle desperately to overcome a crippling cash crisis. Bosses also warned players they do not know when Romanov will cough up unpaid wages.

The bombshell came at a crisis meeting yesterday.

Besides Templeton, a string of other players are also sure to attract bids.

Bristol City will be encouraged to step up interest in Ryan Stevenson. Hearts will also accept offers for Ian Black, Andrew Driver, John Sutton and Marius Zaliukas.

The news is bound to cast doubt on the future of boss Paulo Sergio. It would appear to confirm that Romanov is not prepared to put any more money into the club.

And it emerged last night that a winding-up petition — the third against the club in three years — is due to be heard at the Court of Session today.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3911799/Hearts-tell-big-earners-to-quit.html#ixzz1cbazBz00

Maybe should have shoved this in the Bears den but as the story is Hearts related mainly put it in here

Would be horrible for Scottish football if a club like Hearts were to do under.

Romanovs definitely not gonna put anymore money in, and well soon as he pulls out its game over :(

(tu) Our league needs the gap from 2nd to 3d to decrease

Death to the hertz

There is a difference between having " love " for Hearts and appreciating the fact that they are one of Scotlands biggest clubs. If Hearts go under it's a massive blow to Scottish football, you just can't see the big picture.

But hey, some of their fans are laughing at the financial perdicament our club finds itself in so let's just wish death to the hertz!

There is a difference between having " love " for Hearts and appreciating the fact that they are one of Scotlands biggest clubs. If Hearts go under it's a massive blow to Scottish football, you just can't see the big picture.

But hey, some of their fans are laughing at the financial perdicament our club finds itself in so let's just wish death to the hertz!

Every club in the SPL is one of scotlands biggest clubs, I don't really think it would have a massive effect. Dundee were fighting in the same position as hearts and they were gone without a whimper.

Mug.

Hearts are one of Scotland's great football clubs. I have great memories of going to Tynecastle, just the same as I have of going to every other Scottish ground.

When football's always been part of your life, and clubs and grounds around the country have provided so much pleasure for Rangers fans, why would you want any of them to disappear?

Would you want Glasgow's landmarks, or those in wherever your home town is, torn down so that you can't visit them any more?

Places all over your country, or even all over the world, hold memories for people. Why would you want them to disappear, so that you can't experience them any more?

What the fuck has Glasgows landmarks have to do with a club in edinburgh getting sacked ? There is no comparison. Keep trying to convince me otherwise though, it's entertainment

for fuck sake this board is hoaching wae bawbags, i dont want to see ANY Scottish team go down the shitter, the jambos have a rich history. :disappointment:

The only history that matters or should matter is our history, and ours is the richest in this country.