Grant Adam charged with Sectarian BOTP

PapSlap

Are you going to pretend this is a sensible question ?

Neither of us live there but i still do a have house there and i never have any trouble......and with me being brought up a protestant that's strange as the police and the government are apparently out to get me....

Your house hasnt had any trouble? wow, that surprises me! Yes it was a serious/sensible question, I have NO desire to move back at the moment, even with the job offers I have

You alude to being intelectual, so, are you telling me that the current climate is sensible? if so, why?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your house hasnt had any trouble? wow, that surprises me! Yes it was a serious/sensible question, I have NO desire to move back at the moment, even with the job offers I have

You alude to being intelectual, so, are you telling me that the current climate is sensible? if so, why?

:lol: beyond parody

I don't alude to anything and what climate do you refer to ?

:lol: beyond parody

I don't alude to anything and what climate do you refer to ?

Ok, the hardest thing you have been asked to do... explain? why beyond parody? Remember, you dont know me, or, what I do!

Ok, the latter part of your question does tend to imply I was wrong, since you are pretending not to understand.

The climate in Scotland, that EVERY political party is discussing, and, is, front page of every publication.

Seriously, if you dont know that, then, how can you comment on anything? haha

??

What does that have to do with what you are claiming

Why do you think he stopped the parade, why did he never say that he was proud of our culture and traditions. While the darkside are happy to tell the whole world that they are proud of their Irish history.

Ok, the hardest thing you have been asked to do... explain? why beyond parody? Remember, you dont know me, or, what I do!

Ok, the latter part of your question does tend to imply I was wrong, since you are pretending not to understand.

The climate in Scotland, that EVERY political party is discussing, and, is, front page of every publication.

Seriously, if you dont know that, then, how can you comment on anything? haha

Beyond parody as you often shoehorn in pointless boasts about what you do for living, i find that funny. :)

I haven't commented on anything as you are incapable of explaining yourself, you may attempt to at some point or i may go to my bed, lets see what comes first.

Why do you think he stopped the parade, why did he never say that he was proud of our culture and traditions. While the darkside are happy to tell the whole world that they are proud of their Irish history.

Maybe he had no interest in the orange order, plenty don't and still manage to be protestants.....

Beyond parody as you often shoehorn in pointless boasts about what you do for living, i find that funny. :)

I haven't commented on anything as you are incapable of explaining yourself, you may attempt to at some point or i may go to my bed, lets see what comes first.

I see, so, quantifying something is a boast?

Tell me what you would like explaining, and, I will happily do so, assuming it doesnt breach any confidentiality agreements? I have nothing to hide, and, am very visible online in all areas.

As I mentioned, this is something you seem incapable of doing, not just for me, but, for ANY poster on this board.

I see, so, quantifying something is a boast?

Tell me what you would like explaining, and, I will happily do so, assuming it doesnt breach any confidentiality agreements? I have nothing to hide, and, am very visible online in all areas.

As I mentioned, this is something you seem incapable of doing, not just for me, but, for ANY poster on this board.

What did you quantify by telling me about job offers ?

i was asking you to explain your point about the climate in scotland, you are unable to do that. I couldn't care less what you do for a living or knowing anything else about you...feck me you must have been drinking tonight....

this must be shown again to our guests.

Never ceases to amaze me how obsessed they are with our great club but long may it continue as it has escaped them that a club with debt and tax cases hanging over it's head has buried them on the park whilst they had financial disasters and panic signings like Keane(pyure wun us ra leeg) and Ljungberg .

SPL.gif

What did you quantify by telling me about job offers ?

i was asking you to explain your point about the climate in scotland, you are unable to do that. I couldn't care less what you do for a living or knowing anything else about you...feck me you must have been drinking tonight....

The quantifying was, I have had job offers better than I currently have, based near Glasgow, however, given the state of the country, i dont want to move there. Jeez, and I thought you had a brain??

Does that not explain the climate? where someone would turn down double money due to the other issues happening in the geographical region? I think a normal person would understand that! You dont have to care, or know, what i do. But, its a good explanation of a country that is broken that doesnt temp people to move there. Do you live there? Of course you dont

Wait a minute. BOTP is not sectarian, FTP is sectarian...

I'll get my coat.

If you had a decent lawyer, you could easily prove FTP is not sectarian, but, political ;)

The pope is a head of state, therefpre its political.

The "pope" isnt an individual, its an "office" again, not personal

its all really easy, but, everyone wants to roll over and give up