Grant Adam charged with Sectarian BOTP

PapSlap

How do you know he made a dick of himself? He's been charged, not found guilty.

Why did you assume he's made a dick of himself?

And - so that even you can't fail to understand - it's the SNP pushing for crushing legislation to curb our right's to freedom of expression. Including the right to offend.

That's got nothing whatsoever to do with young Adam.

Oh dear doh

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a loan to pay for sexual abuse penalties? Grab it from an Irish bank who have no concerns about profiting from such acts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028424/Catholic-church-used-400m-Irish-bank-loans-pay-U-S-sexual-abuse-victims.html

"Your Honour - I was reading the newspaper on the day of the alleged offence and I was abhorred and disgusted by the revelations of yet another child abuse scandal"

"This disgusting depravity played on my mind all day and I sought solace in alcohol but unfortunately the consumption of strong liquor had an adverse affect on me and I became upset and expressed my disgust and disapproval more vocally than I should have"

"Surely Your Honour must agree that there is nothing remotely sectarian about expressing disgust at the beastly behavoir of these people and the subsequent cover ups all over the globe?"

Case dismissed

What was said didn't bother me one bit. I've said similar, and worse, throughout my time so I leave the hypocrisy to others.

TBH mate.... Ive just googled the actual comments as I couldn't remember what they exactly were. They were made at a time when I was critically ill, so didn't have a clear recollection.

If the Popemobile comment and the turning into dust was the only 2 comments made then I've said far worse myself and I married a catholic.

Didn't know he was a tim,sack him.

Who is a tim? Adam? actually, tat would be fucking hilarious! Be the second time bug eyes pathetic charges have been so stupid you couldnt write it!!

John Wilson - simple, un-loseable assault charge, try make it sectarian without realising he was a catholic? hahahahaha fuds!

The Scottish Nazi party are doing their damnedest to make my country a laughing stock arent they? For every good thing they do (ie free education), they do the likes of this

Absolute muppets

So, basically, you have fuck all to say in defence of the judgemental nonsense you posted to attack one of our young players?

How was it an attack?

I posed a question - yet so many would rather blame the government than think there's a chance someone did wrong.

'IF' he is found to have committed a sectarian crime then it's his own fault! Not the SNP

Who is a tim? Adam? actually, tat would be fucking hilarious! Be the second time bug eyes pathetic charges have been so stupid you couldnt write it!!

John Wilson - simple, un-loseable assault charge, try make it sectarian without realising he was a catholic? hahahahaha fuds!

The Scottish Nazi party are doing their damnedest to make my country a laughing stock arent they? For every good thing they do (ie free education), they do the likes of this

Absolute muppets

Sarcasm mate but wouldn't it be funny if he was caught singing 'Soon there will be no Protestants at all'

Getting their Y Fronts wet and it's actually one of their own :lol:

John Wilson Legend haha what an arse they made of that,there's plenty catholics hate lennon and it's fuck all to do with his religion!

Sarcasm mate but wouldn't it be funny if he was caught singing 'Soon there will be no Protestants at all'

Getting their Y Fronts wet and it's actually one of their own :lol:

John Wilson Legend haha what an arse they made of that,there's plenty catholics hate lennon and it's fuck all to do with his religion!

You mean.... he might.... just be a scummy human being that NOBODY likes?

Aeay with you, you must have been on the sherry, everyone loves him apart from those bad bigots :lol: