BBC's Stuart Cosgrove Indirectly Mocks Ian Durrant Injury

Senna

Guys as I said before this little piece of shit , thrives on this he will be reading all these comments as he sits and plays with himself. And no Elaine is not there pleasuring him that was an alleged remark made by someone ages ago, she is happily married.

We should just ignore this little keech , that will hurt him.

Ignore this cunt at your peril. He is highly thought of on BBC Scotland and has his finger in many media pies (Ch4 for example).

He should be hounded in much the same way Jonathon Ross was hounded for his insensitive remarks towards Andrew Sachs (Manuel of Fawlty Towers fame).

Cosgrove is a wanton coward and like all cowards he will shit himself when faced up to by those he attacks.

No.........I say pursue him all the way.

Complain, Complain and Complain again. :angry:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore this cunt at your peril. He is highly thought of on BBC Scotland and has his finger in many media pies (Ch4 for example).

He should be hounded in much the same way Jonathon Ross was hounded for his insensitive remarks towards Andrew Sachs (Manuel of Fawlty Towers fame).

Cosgrove is a wanton coward and like all cowards he will shit himself when faced up to by those he attacks.

No.........I say pursue him all the way.

Complain, Complain and Complain again. :angry:

Well when you put it like that, does he hang out at the gay bars in Merchant City?

Casey, I sometimes find myself at odds with some of your posts but you are at least honest and stick to your guns. TWB is a member who, like yourself, sees the big picture and doesn't suffer from paranoia.

Keep it up man. Guys like you and TWB make this a site worth visiting. (tu)

(tu)

Casey, I sometimes find myself at odds with some of your posts but you are at least honest and stick to your guns. TWB is a member who, like yourself, sees the big picture and doesn't suffer from paranoia.

Keep it up man. Guys like you and TWB make this a site worth visiting. (tu)

And what about mesmile.gif

Well when you put it like that, does he hang out at the gay bars in Merchant City?

(Oooh, get you dear) :sherlock:

I have no knowledge of the Glasgow gay scene, therefore I am unaware of the nocturnal habits of Tosspot and his fellow bum-chums and their flamboyant activities. :moon:

:party:

cosgrove another piece of mhedia shit taking a cheap shot to please his bbc bosses and you can be sure that fuck pig gordon was in on it, a slag like his wee pal cowan. They will get theirs in the fullnes of time ! :sherlock:

Elaine is ok, has been alleged she was good fun in the Bella Park.

cosgrove another piece of mhedia shit taking a cheap shot to please his bbc bosses and you can be sure that fuck pig gordon was in on it, a slag like his wee pal cowan. They will get theirs in the fullnes of time ! :sherlock:

I repeat - ignoring this cunt and his ilk is not the answer.

We must highlight this to those higher up the BBC chain (feedbag?) and also to the broadcasting regulatory authorities and elsewhere.

It's indirect taxation.

By Law we are all obliged to pay £145.50p per year to fund the BBC, whether we watch one-fucking-second of their TV or listen to their radio output.

Non-payment is punishable by a fine (or imprisonment).

It's taxation.....end of.

BBC Scotland are taking the piss out of a Rangers legend and the taxpayers are funding the salaries of the bastards doing the piss-taking.

You couldn't make it up.

Just to be pedantic - you don't need a licence if you just have a radio - they stopped charging for radio several years ago.

Other than that, you're quite right - on all points

I repeat - ignoring this cunt and his ilk is not the answer.

We must highlight this to those higher up the BBC chain (feedbag?) and also to the broadcasting regulatory authorities and elsewhere.

As I said his snidey remark will not be forgotten by this Bear and his bosses must be made to act against vermin like him ! :sherlock:

Just to be pedantic - you don't need a licence if you just have a radio - they stopped charging for radio several years ago.

Other than that, you're quite right - on all points

Not quite. A tv licence is only required if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast.

:mutley:

Err, you're not allowed to use the services that the licence pays for?

Just like if I hadn't paid for my paper and my coffee....

If you don't play the licence fee you can't use any provider of broadcast TV, not just the BBC, so the argument about it being like paying for coffee or newspapers is not relevant. You don't have to pay the government to be allowed to read the Metro on the train or accept a cup of coffee from your employer for free.

Arguing that it is not a tax because you can avoid it by not having a TV can be applied in the same way to income tax, stamp duty or capital gains and it doesn't stop them being taxes.

The licence fee is a tax, a hypothecated one, but still a tax.

If you don't play the licence fee you can't use any provider of broadcast TV, not just the BBC, so the argument about it being like paying for coffee or newspapers is not relevant. You don't have to pay the government to be allowed to read the Metro on the train or accept a cup of coffee from your employer for free.

Arguing that it is not a tax because you can avoid it by not having a TV can be applied in the same way to income tax, stamp duty or capital gains and it doesn't stop them being taxes.

Can I just add that, for the first time in all my decades upon decades of tireless, selfless, utterly-butterly dedicated service to Rangers Media (and all who sail in her) that this is the first time I've seen the word "hypothecated" used.

I applaud you sir. :clap::clap:

Your strength, your courage, your indefattimawhitbread is a shining beacon to us all. :D

You can. You can watch the 'free' services like iplayer, itvplayer etc. This would be comparable to your free paper or coffee.

You are meant to have paid a tv license to watch the I player in the uk.

The BBC iPlayer allows users to watch programmes “live” as they are being shown on TV (i.e. BBC1, BBC2, BBC News etc.) and on-demand. If you are watching live content (e.g. a programme as it is being shown on BBC1 or BBC News) you will need a TV Licence. If you are using the BBC iPlayer to watch programmes on-demand i.e. after they have been shown, you do not need a TV Licence. Accordingly, depending on the nature of the content being viewed on the BBC iPlayer, a TV Licence may be required.

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/about/foi-legal-framework-AB16/

Accordingly, depending on the nature of the content being viewed on the BBC iPlayer, a TV Licence may be required.

I'd like to know what the Beeb thinks this covers. I'd bet they'll use it to mean most television programmes, the sleekit bastards.

I'd like to know what the Beeb thinks this covers. I'd bet they'll use it to mean most television programmes, the sleekit bastards.

Do you need a TV Licence to watch shows on BBC iPlayer?

It was in reply to that question in the FAQ's, so probably just the wording.