BBC's Stuart Cosgrove Indirectly Mocks Ian Durrant Injury

Senna

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I give my opinion, whether you and your ilk can handle that is not a concern. You must live in a funny wee world where everyone agrees with you.

No one has to agree with me, i only questioned your need to seek conflict and disagreement in every single thread you must get something from it as it i suppose.

You seem to be copying TWB style of posting lately.

No one has to agree with me, i only questioned your need to seek conflict and disagreement in every single thread you must get something from it as it i suppose.

You seem to be copying TWB style of posting lately.

Should I only post in threads where I am in wholehearted agreement with the majority of the posters?

As for TWB, I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but he is at least intelligent enough to have his own views and not simply follow the 'everybody hates good old us' populist view, something which is becoming worse by the day. Paranoia reigns.

No, and if it does you, I'd suggest that you don't understand the mentality of football fans. Winding up the opposition is part and parcel of the game, no matter that the pc brigade attempt to put at end to it.

What about when they sing about the ibrox disaster, is that a wind-up? Is that part and parcel of the game?

Some people may not be offended by this, which genuinely shocks me. I've never laughed at any player getting injured, not because I am on a high horse and think i'm a super fan. Just because I either care too much to laugh (a Rangers player) or couldn't give a flying.

The bit I don't get about this is that....it's not Andy Gray, or a joke about a Tsunami it's a joke about one of our own and it is not 1 bit funny. Each to their own, but Rangers are our extended family. If Durranty hadn't been able to return he would have been looked after with a benefit game I am sure, better still he did recover and gave us even more. More reason for us to back him. Fact is, it's a disgusting comment to make and he certainly shouldn't be paid to make comments like that.

Should I only post in threads where I am in wholehearted agreement with the majority of the posters?

As for TWB, I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but he is at least intelligent enough to have his own views and not simply follow the 'everybody hates good old us' populist view, something which is becoming worse by the day. Paranoia reigns.

Casey, I sometimes find myself at odds with some of your posts but you are at least honest and stick to your guns. TWB is a member who, like yourself, sees the big picture and doesn't suffer from paranoia.

Keep it up man. Guys like you and TWB make this a site worth visiting. (tu)

Casey, I sometimes find myself at odds with some of your posts but you are at least honest and stick to your guns. TWB is a member who, like yourself, sees the big picture and doesn't suffer from paranoia.

Keep it up man. Guys like you and TWB make this a site worth visiting. (tu)

I have to say, no they don't.

The shite they talk is embarrassing at times.

Now, I know you're going to have to admire me for my honesty...but please don't. Start using your own brain to process what these people are actually saying.

I have to say, no they don't.

The shite they talk is embarrassing at times.

Now, I know you're going to have to admire me for my honesty...but please don't. Start using your own brain to process what these people are actually saying.

Your opinion of them is your opinion. My opinion of your honesty is still being judged. My brain processes tell me that I would rather read their intelligent and witty posts than some of the drivel that is posted on here.

We are being scapegoated by certain members of the media but not all. I know for a fact that Keith Jackson is a good bluenose but he reports what he has discovered. That makes him a 'taig' in the eyes of some idiots on here. Maybe Jackson has a salary to earn. Who knows? doh

Come on to fuck, are you really offended by this?

It's embarrassing the way some of our fans are acting these days, some of our own are acting more like Celtic fans - with paranoia and 'offended by everything' attitudes.

All the guy has done has said name Pitodree the Ian Durrant stadium, it's an attempt to be funny. It's not in the slightest, but if you are genuinely upset by this away and have a lie down in a dark room.

It's an 'indirect' comment, he's not said 'haha Durrant your career was ruined by Neil Simpson, get it up ye'. Embarrassing behaviour with this supposed moral high ground bullshit.

Come on to fuck, are you really offended by this?

It's embarrassing the way some of our fans are acting these days, some of our own are acting more like Celtic fans - with paranoia and 'offended by everything' attitudes.

All the guy has done has said name Pitodree the Ian Durrant stadium, it's an attempt to be funny. It's not in the slightest, but if you are genuinely upset by this away and have a lie down in a dark room.

It's an 'indirect' comment, he's not said 'haha Durrant your career was ruined by Neil Simpson, get it up ye'. Embarrassing behaviour with this supposed moral high ground bullshit.

He could have picked any other player though if he wanted to be funny, by picking Durrant he wanted to either pander to the less intelligent of the City (and/or Country), or be hurtful. It's not paranoia to suggest that this individual wanted to offend Rangers fans or possibly Durranty himself, it's fact. Anyone with a brain would suggest that Rangers fans wouldn't be too happy with that kind of comment. And I might add that being offended at someone making a "funny" comment about a player who gave us such devoted service and who suffered such a severe injury at the place he mentioned (the very reason he mentioned it btw) does not make me a celt*c fan or anything like a celt*c fan

I thought the BBC was funded through the TV licence?

It's indirect taxation.

By Law we are all obliged to pay £145.50p per year to fund the BBC, whether we watch one-fucking-second of their TV or listen to their radio output.

Non-payment is punishable by a fine (or imprisonment).

It's taxation.....end of.

BBC Scotland are taking the piss out of a Rangers legend and the taxpayers are funding the salaries of the bastards doing the piss-taking.

You couldn't make it up.

Guys as I said before this little piece of shit , thrives on this he will be reading all these comments as he sits and plays with himself. And no Elaine is not there pleasuring him that was an alleged remark made by someone ages ago, she is happily married.

We should just ignore this little keech , that will hurt him.