Gazza on Piers Morgan tonight

Don81

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they'll probably just talk about his favourite cereal, how often he watches television, what the weathers like back home and ask him to recommend a good restaurant in Newcastle..

It was a fair question. I don't know how many times I've seen him interviewed and the overwhelming majority of the times he never mentions us. Obviously they weren't one hour interviews or whatever so I'll assume we will cover some part of the interview tonight.

It would be nice if gazza shares his love for rangers but it isnt the end of the world if he doesnt .

He played for fun he gave us so many good memories that we know and him that his

most enjoyable club time was at ibrox .

Just glad like many that in himself is sorting himself out and to be happy in himself takes priority

and he shows in the interview that he is turning the corner .

I hope they are fair with gazza tonight. Would like to see him looking well and sharing a few stories from his time with us, not getting humiliated about other things from the past.

Might be stating the obvious a bit, but it isn't live. It was filmed around the same time he was at Ibrox and the Sports Direct Arena ( :mecha-anguish: ) and he did the This Morning interview so I'm pretty sure he'll be looking fine.

It would be nice if gazza shares his love for rangers but it isnt the end of the world if he doesnt .

He played for fun he gave us so many good memories that we know and him that his

most enjoyable club time was at ibrox .

Just glad like many that in himself is sorting himself out and to be happy in himself takes priority

and he shows in the interview that he is turning the corner .

this, although it will cover some of his career id imagine