Gazza on Piers Morgan tonight

Don81

paul was a lucky lucky man, he had a tremendous talent and wasnt as strong minded as others. he took to drink and drugs to fill the vacuum left when his playing career dissintegrated. in some certain ways between myself and with family issues i can understand and accept where he is coming from.

I wish him all the best for the future, because i know he will struggle each and every day, but with help he will manage

you are bang on every one knows somebody with lets say an affliction of some sort you get on with it but i have to say there is something about gazza that rings true, i just think he is a gem to be easily ridicueled[pissed off googling that to see if ive speeeeelt it richt] still love the guy away for my last can oot the beer fridge

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great player... If he had signed for Man U I think Fergie might have steered him onto the right path however he did provide 2 1/2 years of absolute joy at Ibrox

I remember watching his display against the sheep when I was 10 not even realising what magic was being witnessed in front of my eyes... His comment at half time against St Mirren where he wanted to get his boots on and help the lads out just makes you wish we had a delorien

I take issue with fergie couldnt control a cold ! rooney and cantona real role models them two wallopers ?

Walter smith got the best out of gazza he got the best out of rangers

ferguson lost out to gazza and the real boys from govan got our man .

I take issue with fergie couldnt control a cold ! rooney and cantona real role models them two wallopers ?

We will never know, I agree Walter and Archie got the best out of him but perhaps if Fergie had got him he might have got the very best out of him too, all if's and but's in that respect

In terms of Rooney and Cantona, Gazza still had the odd bit of trouble at Rangers, Fergie did still get the best out of Cantona

What a fucking liar.

I'm in my 50s, and outside toilets were well gone in Glasgow by the time I was in my teens.

Gazza claims, "We used to have to fill a bath in front of the fire, then use the water to tramp up and down on our clothes, to do the washing"

Fuck off. My old man was brought up in the Gorbals and didn't even have to do that shit.

The man talks absolute shite.

What a fucking liar.

I'm in my 50s, and outside toilets were well gone in Glasgow by the time I was in my teens.

Gazza claims, "We used to have to fill a bath in front of the fire, then use the water to tramp up and down on our clothes, to do the washing"

Fuck off. My old man was brought up in the Gorbals and didn't even have to do that shit.

So, is it fair to say you dislike Gazza ?

When they arrived at man united you could say they were out of control yes. When was the last time rooney was sent off for both club and country ?

Can't remember cantona slipping up after that infamous superkick either, so that really proves fergie did wean them off that kind of behaviour.

Moron.

Love the guy! :clap:

Been lucky enough to meet him a few times, and he was always great.

Hope he can keep healthy.

He has done so much for charity,And to help individuals, that was never made public.

Yes he did stupid things. But he had more compassion than i have seen from any recent players for a long time.

Some 18 year old's with 10 games are more big headed than Gazza ever was.

Not long ago.

:craphead:

You are the "Moron." <cr>

(30 seconds in)

A took a shot in the dark with that one anyway. The point was that he is a disciplined player overall and you could give the credit to fergie for that. Eh ? You can't explain that.

What a fucking liar.

Is that right, I am 43 and remember living in a similar set up prior to moving to a new estate from now demolished tenements.

Cause you and your dad didn't do it doesn't mean others didn't.

What a fucking liar.

:lol: aye cause it didn't happen for yer dad so it must no of happened!

paul was a lucky lucky man, he had a tremendous talent and wasnt as strong minded as others. he took to drink and drugs to fill the vacuum left when his playing career dissintegrated. in some certain ways between myself and with family issues i can understand and accept where he is coming from.

I wish him all the best for the future, because i know he will struggle each and every day, but with help he will manage

Top post mate ive had struggles myself with the demon drink dont touch it now,its early days for Gazza but wish him all

the best.I had the privilege of watching him play in the same team as Brian Laudrup for the time he was here the memories

will remain with me forever.I watched half it last night and taped the rest will watch it later i found it very emotional.

I thought this interview was ace. There was little mention of club football at all, although I do think its a shame there was no footage of him at rangers.

This man was put forward last night as THE best footballer in the world of his generation, who can argue with that? We were blessed to have him at our club for so long, when will we ever have the best footballer in the world (of their generation) play for us again?

So many happy memories from this man when he was with us.

I just hope that he keeps himself clean so that we may get more interviews and ibrox visits from him, all the best gazza! It was our pleasure

Walter didnt fuck about anyway

Could be argued that Walter put him in a position of real danger. He must have been in some nick, yet he let him take to the field anyway. No-one could have possibly known how all the toxins in his body would react as he was playing.

Worked out, aye.... but it was a huge gamble IMO.

if gazza wants to move on with his life properly then he needs to get rid of the "gazza" part of his life. That era is gone. He is now simply called Paul. Gazza was a creation of his frantic days of playing football and doing whatever he wanted. They days are gone now.

He done well last night so long may it continue

What a fucking liar.

Well i can tell you im almost 35 and i live in Belfast and i remember having to go outside to go to the toilet and we had a big tin bath that we used to get a bath in.

There was a baths round the corner from us as-well. Templemore baths it was called.

Well i can tell you im almost 35 and i live in Belfast and i remember having to go outside to go to the toilet and we had a big tin bath that we used to get a bath in.

There was a baths round the corner from us as-well. Templemore baths it was called.

I am a good bit older and remember visiting Ulster with a couple of pals for the first time. I had never had to use an outside toilet. We stayed in the Shankhill Road which had them and I can still remember the stick on fablon material that our hosts used to try and spruce them up a bit.