Kris Commons

rfc1990

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat boy has a huge mouth, he is the new samarasin that respect.

He came out with all sorts of nonsense last season, i think boogie had his measure

Bougherra said: "It is fantastic as everyone knew our situation. We didn't have a big squad and we had many games to play, including in the Champions League and Europa League.

"Even so, we never complained and got on with our jobs. We did our best and in the end we were the champions.

"You know, I remember hearing a Celtic player - I think it was Kris Commons - saying they were younger, faster and better than us.

"I can tell him now that we are maybe older and slower but we are the champions once again."

:wink:

KRIS COMMONS has cranked up the Old Firm heat by claiming Celtic are younger, fitter and better than Rangers.

The Hoops new boy, an instant fans' favourite thanks to goals in the Co-op Cup semi and on his Old Firm debut two weeks ago, will finally take his Parkhead bow this afternoon.

And the Scotland star insists Neil Lennon's side have the edge and energy to leave leggy Gers behind.

Defeat today would leave Walter Smith's troops eight points adrift with two games in hand.

Asked if he thought Celtic were simply better than their rivals, Commons said: "Yes.

"We're a younger side - a fitter, healthier team. The mentality in the changing-room is that we're hungry, we want to win.

"Rangers will have these feelings too, that they're hungry, want to win and have good young players.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kris Commons has no regrets about describing Celtic as "younger, fitter and stronger" than Rangers - but admits the Ibrox men deserved to win the Clydesdale Bank Premier League title.

The Hoops finished the season in fine style by beating Motherwell 3-0 in the Scottish Cup final at Hampden Park thanks to goals from Ki Sung-yueng, a Mark Wilson shot which was deflected in by Well skipper Stephen Craigan, and a late free-kick by Charlie Mulgrew.

Afterwards, when asked about his controversial comments towards the Ibrox side earlier in the season, Commons said: "I don't regret saying we were younger, fitter and stronger, I still believe we are."

He added: "I think when we are on song, we are untouchable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how would he know?

im pretty sure our squad are all pals and will work for each other. from my point of view the same cannot be said for the celtic squad - especially as their manager is pulling them apart rather than keeping them together.

a team that drinks together is a team that wins together.

if you took there best 11 and our best 11 and pick a first 11 out of it. we would have 7-8 players and they would have 3-4.

so we obv have the better team, i know we have a great team spirit. maybe they do aswell, who gives a fuck.

the main difference is we are winners, a team of winners. end of story.

and the 11 would be incase any1 was wondering.

shagger

whitt

boca

goian

papac

forrest

kayal

davis

naisy

stokes/hooper

jelavic

Ra sellick have a nack of signing cunts that just talk alot of shite. Or is it just ra sellick that tell them to say all of this?.

It just seems that everyone they sign think everyone is against them. And even if they have lost league 3 year in a row still come out with stuff like.

"we're fitter faster younger and better than them". "we have a better team spirit than Rangers" "We are untouchable"

So they are younger, fitter, stronger and they have a better team spirit - yet they are 12 points behind us. All I can conclude from this then is that the actual talent that the players have is vastly poorer to that which Rangers players possess, since even being fitter, stronger and younger, they still cannae beat us. Either that or their manager is so tactically inept that he can't get a bunch of world beaters to the top of the SPL