Time for fans to wake up and

I don't think you are a tim mate, and you give opinions as you see it (unless i read them wrong) You have the knack of saying them when you know it's a light the blue touch paper.

I don't mind them personally and if people do then don't reply. As that is a good way of stopping posts.

Opinions are just that opinions.

I fro one am worried about how things will pan out over the coming weeks. Ally has to look back at Walter at the year going for 10iar and when he never freshened the team has happened before with teams.

Could have won the game today even by playing absolute shit I thought the fixtures that started with St Mirren at Ibrox through to when we go to the glitterdome would see us win them all.

Ally needs to make tough decisions starting from now as in if struggling a wee rest on the bench and lets give others a chance. Bartley on bench ridiculous to have Lee in the team , he was so out of puff today was shocking. A manager is judged game by game he decides how the team plays now if players are not performing to his tactics well then they are dropped.

(tu)

Ally has freshened it though but not for the better imo. I dont see him dropping his favourites sadly.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu)

Ally has freshened it though but not for the better imo. I dont see him dropping his favourites sadly.

He does has his favs and that has been the downfall of many a manager as to when to cut them loose. Lee has no pace nor stamina any more. Davis knows he is picked no matter what. And to have one guy taking corners and free kicks is not on.

Playing Kirk Broadfoot as a left back is wrong. wanders Maurice Edu I like if played in forward role if not would leave him out fro a while.

He does has his favs and that has been the downfall of many a manager as to when to cut them loose. Lee has no pace nor stamina any more. Davis knows he is picked no matter what. And to have one guy taking corners and free kicks is not on.

Playing Kirk Broadfoot as a left back is wrong. wanders Maurice Edu I like if played in forward role if not would leave him out fro a while.

Lee has no place in our team.

Davis needs dropped.

I dont mind Kirk at left back, thats the least of our worries imo.

Edu looks like a lost child on the pitch.

Our midfield as a unit is a major worry for me, constantly being dominated and over run is not on.

Lee has no place in our team.

Davis needs dropped.

I dont mind Kirk at left back, thats the least of our worries imo.

Edu looks like a lost child on the pitch.

Our midfield as a unit is a major worry for me, constantly being dominated and over run is not on.

That is the area that is causing all the problems, he has to get it sorted out and fast.

I don't wear glasses. Stop denying your Taigy roots.

How is he a taig? because he can see the bigger picture. Rangers may be top of a piss poor lg. But Rangers play piss poor football and will continue to do so under Ally. When Rangers win against mediocre opposition they're brilliant but they're not really.

I say wake up and smell the coffee because Rangers are poor under McCoist and i cant see it getting any better.

Just watching Charlie Adam now and Walter and Ally couldn't see a player in this boy. they choose to play him out of position just like many players do at Rangers now.

How is he a taig? because he can see the bigger picture. Rangers may be top of a piss poor lg. But Rangers play piss poor football and will continue to do so under Ally. When Rangers win against mediocre opposition they're brilliant but they're not really.

I say wake up and smell the coffee because Rangers are poor under McCoist and i cant see it getting any better.

Just watching Charlie Adam now and Walter and Ally couldn't see a player in this boy. they choose to play him out of position just like many players do at Rangers now.

Noone is denying we're poor, you're completely missing the point. Charlie Adam was a fat, lazy bastard up here, but you choose to forget that just because he's playing well now.

He was in a comfort zone at Rangers and it took his loan to Blackpool to buck up his ideas before he realised he was wasting himself.

Noone is denying we're poor, you're completely missing the point. Charlie Adam was a fat, lazy bastard up here, but you choose to forget that just because he's playing well now.

He was in a comfort zone at Rangers and it took his loan to Blackpool to buck up his ideas before he realised he was wasting himself.

Im not sure!? was it 15 he scored for us in the season he played out of position before he got sold.

PLG was the only one that saw it in him , got his weight down played him in the middle and scored goals for us,

Interesting observation, surely a taig wouldnt care about our state and would be telling all and sundry all is ok and we are still miles ahead of the tarriers putting others fans into a false sense of security? <cr>

Dont listen to that cunt, he said gazza was a liar because he got bathed in a tin bath :lol:

Interesting observation, surely a taig wouldnt care about our state and would be telling all and sundry all is ok and we are still miles ahead of the tarriers putting others fans into a false sense of security? <cr>

No. I don't believe a taig would do that at all.

I've been around message boards long enough to know what taigs write on Rangers boards.

Im not sure!? was it 15 he scored for us in the season he played out of position before he got sold.

He scored freekicks, but the rest of his game wasn't developed at all well. The only memorable thing he did outside set pieces was his goal v Stuttgart. Every time Charlie got the ball and failed to connect with a Hollywood pass Ibrox got on his back and gave him a torrid time. He needed to get out of Glasgow if he was going to develop. Unfortunately for Edu, Charlie left his position as scapegoat and is now furthering himself, which he wouldn't have done here.

Adam was not poor for us ffs, he was hounded out by the boo boys and Walter because he was too ambitious on the football pitch.

Charlie was terrible at times. He constantly tried his Hollywood passes, of which 7/10 found the top tier of the stand, and sometimes struggled to stay in position. He wasn't fit enough to play central for us at the time, when we had two midfielders who tried to cover like midfielders should do. He scored freekicks, but his game wasn't good enough overall.