Time for fans to wake up and

Seeing as Simon locked the other thread stupidly.

Quote from DBBTB - "I'm not trolling through pages and pages of your posts to find examples. I read enough of your posts to suggest you enjoying gloating and being proven "right "and going by the responses in this thread plenty of other people do too."

Reply - So none then, evidnece, yet you blindly jumped on the bandwagon to agree with a lie. Nice one. (tu):rolleyes:

Fucking hell.

Why on earth do I need to posts "evidence" to support an opinion that i have formed of you over the best part of a year?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did he get on against Sir Walter last year on head to heads?

Stats can be wanked to suit any agenda.

what ds head 2 heads have to do with anything? we won the league, the head to heads don't matter.

the bheasts however DID bottle it in almost every important game since lemmon took over.

D) Hes not over rated by anyone ffs, not even his own fans have that much faith in him.

Not going back over points A-C as I'm as stubborn as you and won't change.

This one though.... They are all Neil Lennon right now... sounds like faith to me.

You are free to post the same links in this thread, you are free to make your same point in this thread. There was no need for two threads. Unless the North Koreans don't like multiple pointless threads as well, you have missed the point. Stop playing the victim.

Oh the irony.

Quote from rfc52 -

"Hes asking Whyte to back Ally in this thread despite saying we need to sell players in others as we have no money"

Whos is???????? :lol:

Where did i say this? wacko.gif

I realised you meant sack ally. Once again proving you are a fucking numbskull so i edited my post

Grassing isn’t asking for anything. Asking for you to be banned is a request.

Do you not understand that, either?

Same thing.

Not even remotely alike, let alone ‘same thing’. But, at least it’s clear that you cannot understand even yourself.

SWSL - the forum’s pet retard. There’s something quite sad about you.