Time for fans to wake up and

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had dealings with said organisation and Ally pally seems to bend over backwards to please them

People who have had no dealings with them using the fact they are a Catholic charity as a stick to beat Ally with annoys me. These cunts would never come out with this shite in real life.

People who have had no dealings with them using the fact they are a Catholic charity as a stick to beat Ally with annoys me. These cunts would never come out with this shite in real life.

When did SWSL ever use Ally's fundraising for SCIAF as a tool against him?

Plenty of times.

Most posts get deleted mentioning it but here's one referring to when he originally referred to him as 'Sciaf'.

http://forum.rangers...&hl=sciaf&st=60

That's pretty bigoted.

I also donate to SCIAF through my kids school, guessing that SWSL and his bigoted chums will therefore have issue with me for the very same reason.

Sorry Marco, i had that many notifications.

34 mate.

Yet in the thread quoted by TWB (Feb 2011) you say you're 30.

Unless you're a dog, at least one of those statements has to be untrue.

If you're going to lie about little things like that, how can we be expected to take your word on anything else?

You can say what you want, but if you contradict yourself, expect to be pulled up.

If you're going to lie about little things like that, how can we be expected to take your word on anything else?

You can say what you want, but if you contradict yourself, expect to be pulled up.

:lol:

That's hilarious, great find (tu)

It doesn't even matter what he says anymore tbh because no one takes anything he says seriously.

In all fairness, I'm pretty sure the OP would come out with this shite in real life. He seems Retarded enough for it.

Bwhahahahahaha

Your right, it is part of the OF way. Just like the OF games, but can you really see them dropping points at Tannadice next weekend?

I would imagine they'll probably win but at the same time, I think people have shat themself after they beat a bunch of diddy teams. Dundee United aren't brilliant but are significantly better than the likes of Dunfermline and St Mirren. Even if they drew, momentum swings again. Thing is, we could afford to fuck up, they still cannot afford to drop any points whatsoever

I would imagine they'll probably win but at the same time, I think people have shat themself after they beat a bunch of diddy teams. Dundee United aren't brilliant but are significantly better than the likes of Dunfermline and St Mirren. Even if they drew, momentum swings again. Thing is, we could afford to fuck up, they still cannot afford to drop any points whatsoever

Some on here love to bug up the rattlers more than us it would seem.

The more worrying aspect about them beating diddy teams is that they are capable of banging in 4's and 5's and they beat St Mirren 5-0 while we drew 1-1 with them. Also looking at the fixtures we have left (2 at the piggery) i'd say we can't afford to drop any points either. It's hard to see us beating them without Naisy, we haven't looked like it in the games he missed against them last season. I don't think it's any coincidence that there has been an improvement in their form since he got injured

The more worrying aspect about them beating diddy teams is that they are capable of banging in 4's and 5's and they beat St Mirren 5-0 while we drew 1-1 with them. Also looking at the fixtures we have left (2 at the piggery) i'd say we can't afford to drop any points either. It's hard to see us beating them without Naisy, we haven't looked like it in the games he missed against them last season. I don't think it's any coincidence that there has been an improvement in their form since he got injured

This is our problem this year. usually we are pretty good at home, this year, we haven't won any games there with great aplomb. Really think we have it in us though, is just a confidence thing. If we took an early lead against Dunfermline on Saturday, i'd fancy us to score a few

As for us not being able to afford to drop points, not to be pedantic, but we can afford to do it more than they can. If we draw a game they can be back within 2 points of us. If they drop 2 points, we can be 6 points clear. It can really be overthought, almost as if people are forgetting we have a physical points lead. I'll accept that certainly the momentum is with them, but as I said before, one slip up from them and that all changes, its bee happening all season, how many times have we heard that 'turned a corner' rubbish. Fact is, they haven't faced a properly decent side in a while. I'll be interested to see what happens should Dundee United give them a game on Sunday

On your final point about Naisy, it's simply unquestionable. The lad was on fire and was absolutely crucial to the way we play. We need to find a different way of creating chances now, and unfortunatley, that is taking a little bit of time. I'd imagine the return of Gregg Wylde will be a big boost to us, hugely frustrating, but direct and picks a good ball out every so often, something we haven't done for weeks

It's tough at the moment but momentum swings so much here, we could be looking at it this time in a week with the pressure back on them and us looking rosy again. Think folk are panicking a little early. Saturday is a big day. I'm hoping that finally losing this season will properly get a few lads looking at themselves. Lafferty, Davis and Jelavic need to show what they are made of. With Wylde presumably back in on the left and with Papac back, we'll have a more natural width we've been missing. Whittaker needs to find the confidence to bomb on again and then we will provide chances for Jela to bury. A big moment in the season here for us

Ahahaha what a mongo.