Time for fans to wake up and

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie was terrible at times. He constantly tried his Hollywood passes, of which 7/10 found the top tier of the stand, and sometimes struggled to stay in position. He wasn't fit enough to play central for us at the time, when we had two midfielders who tried to cover like midfielders should do. He scored freekicks, but his game wasn't good enough overall.

I thought he was great and really liked him.

There is a old saying! (THE TRUTH HURTS) i dont agree with SWSL all the time but he says what he sees and people on here cant handle it.

As i said before, win or lose the lg. McCoist need to go! his football and tactics are poor and Rangers are bogging to watch.

McCoist biggest fear is losing and that aint good for the Rangers.

There is a old saying! (THE TRUTH HURTS) i dont agree with SWSL all the time but he says what he sees and people on here cant handle it.

As i said before, win or lose the lg. McCoist need to go! his football and tactics are poor and Rangers are bogging to watch.

McCoist biggest fear is losing and that aint good for the Rangers.

What about the league being over tonight and Lennon tearing McCoist apart? Opinions of a deluded arsehole to me. :)

What about the league being over tonight and Lennon tearing McCoist apart? Opinions of a deluded arsehole to me. :)

I said i don't agree with him all the time. IMO McCoist will tear himself apart his tactics and team selection are all wrong.

McCoist aint got Rangers playing well. He has got away with it due to the SPL being so poor.

I said i don't agree with him all the time. IMO McCoist will tear himself apart his tactics and team selection are all wrong.

McCoist aint got Rangers playing well. He has got away with it due to the SPL being so poor.

There has been no difference from the way we have played this season fron the last couple. Everyone knows we are not playing well, it goes without saying. But its the constant goading of Rangers fans that infuriates me. And the players constantly getting ridiculed.

McCoist is a Rangers Legend, although you'd never know it by this forum.

(tu)

Ally has freshened it though but not for the better imo. I dont see him dropping his favourites sadly.

And thats the thing that annoys the hell out of me. I wouldnt blame Broadfoot and McCulloch for todays result, but when we have better, younger and more skillful players, why not give chance to them instead? Lets hope Ally makes the right decisions in the near future and we finally start to play attacking football, because if we continue like this, we will drop more points and now we cant afford to drop more, because theres a big game at Piggery knocking on the door...

And thats the thing that annoys the hell out of me. I wouldnt blame Broadfoot and McCulloch for todays result, but when we have better, younger and more skillful players, why not give chance to them instead? Lets hope Ally makes the right decisions in the near future and we finally start to play attacking football, because if we continue like this, we will drop more points and now we cant afford to drop more, because theres a big game at Piggery knocking on the door...

(tu)

He will go back to tried and trusted at the Piggery and that will include a few players fans dont want to see.