Time for fans to wake up and

SWSL

Apologies for my bitter words earlier. I was upset about the result but that does not excuse my behaviour.

I only joined this site in July and am perplexed why you are so anti Ally and were so even before his 1st game in charge.

No need to apoligise mate. We are all hurting. (tu)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Ally fielded a team I disagreed with today, it still should have won the game. No question.

I mean, if we fielded Manuel Pascali, Gary Harkins, Sissoko or James Fowler I would be thinking what the fuck is going on with this shite? but these players outplayed our own (Goian, Aluko, Jelavic and Davis to name a few).

Please do........

Aye? According to you, Walter Smith was ‘clueless’ and needed sacked. Just before he took us to three in a row.

You also said 'he simply cannot compete with the LBG.’ and yet, somehow, only an idiot would say ’Lennons shite’?

Explain your awesome logic.

Floors yours.

A) What about 3 wins, 2 draws and dominating away from home with 10 men in their first season? Better than Advocaats first season and he spent £36m!

B) Bold bit - :lol: "Granted" and "but" :rolleyes:

C) And now its "more often than not"? Make your mind up ffs.

D) He might be a prick and a horrible bigot but he is not nearly as bad as some of our fans wish to think.

A) As I said, anything can happen in our derby games and even the worst of managers get some results

B) What's wrong with that?

C) Find where I said he ALWAYS bottles the games that matter please.

D) And overrated by others on the basis of his record vs Rangers

Seeing as Simon locked the other thread stupidly.

Quote from DBBTB - "I'm not trolling through pages and pages of your posts to find examples. I read enough of your posts to suggest you enjoying gloating and being proven "right "and going by the responses in this thread plenty of other people do too."

Reply - So none then, evidnece, yet you blindly jumped on the bandwagon to agree with a lie. Nice one. (tu):rolleyes:

Fucking hell.

Seeing as Simon locked the other thread stupidly.

Quote from DBBTB - "I'm not trolling through pages and pages of your posts to find examples. I read enough of your posts to suggest you enjoying gloating and being proven "right "and going by the responses in this thread plenty of other people do too."

Reply - So none then, evidnece, yet you blindly jumped on the bandwagon to agree with a lie. Nice one. (tu):rolleyes:

Fucking hell.

I locked the thread due it being utterly pointless muckraking. You have this thread to do that in, there was no need for another.

Yep, style of football, attacking options, determination, support of the referees and the belief that teams try harder against us.

So referees and other teams not trying as hard against them is your thesis for them winning the league, or is it simply you think "style of football, attacking options, determination," is the real reason, they are after all chasing we on the other hand are leading, bit early to run up the white flag wouldn't you say ?

Any Rangers fan wo uses the words SCAIF or SCIAF to describe our manager is a disgrace.

Admin sort this fucking bollox out you have banned better members than this fucking blowhard. He brings fuck all to the site other than pointless threads, negative vibes and pathetic point scoring shite. Rid the site of the cunt FFS

How is he a taig? because he can see the bigger picture. Rangers may be top of a piss poor lg. But Rangers play piss poor football and will continue to do so under Ally. When Rangers win against mediocre opposition they're brilliant but they're not really.

I say wake up and smell the coffee because Rangers are poor under McCoist and i cant see it getting any better.

Just watching Charlie Adam now and Walter and Ally couldn't see a player in this boy. they choose to play him out of position just like many players do at Rangers now.

charlie adam was shit at rangers, very very very inconsistant. Anyone who didn't see that is a mentalist :P

A) As I said, anything can happen in our derby games and even the worst of managers get some results

B) What's wrong with that?

C) Find where I said he ALWAYS bottles the games that matter please.

D) And overrated by others on the basis of his record vs Rangers

A) Anything can happen when it doesnt suit the agenda.

B) Whats right with it? Make your mind up.

C) "He's proven on countless times now, he can't handle the games that matter." I didnt say always either. :rolleyes:

D) Hes not over rated by anyone ffs, not even his own fans have that much faith in him.

I locked the thread due it being utterly pointless muckraking. You have this thread to do that in, there was no need for another.

What alot of shite. It was perfectly applicable but didnt suit certain folks agendas. I must have missed when the North Koreans took over RM. Poor show.

(td)

Any Rangers fan wo uses the words SCAIF or SCIAF to describe our manager is a disgrace.

Admin sort this fucking bollox out you have banned better members than this fucking blowhard. He brings fuck all to the site other than pointless threads, negative vibes and pathetic point scoring shite. Rid the site of the cunt FFS

Stay off VB then.

Grass.

Thanks for that - I was about to reply to DBBT in that thread as follows -

In fact, SWSL needs Lenonn to come good for the purpose of personal validation. He needs it because of the idiotically hateful anti-Rangers/pro Lonnen rants he has indulged in so many times. He needs the validation so badly he wants it.

So referees and other teams not trying as hard against them is your thesis for them winning the league, or is it simply you think "style of football, attacking options, determination," is the real reason, they are after all chasing we on the other hand are leading, bit early to run up the white flag wouldn't you say ?

No, i listed all reasons because thats my opinion, i didnt name 4 or 5 reasons but only believe 2 of them. :rolleyes:

No white flag, i tipped them before the season started and stood by that when we were 12 points clear.

What alot of shite. It was perfectly applicable but didnt suit certain folks agendas. I must have missed when the North Koreans took over RM. Poor show.

(td)

You are free to post the same links in this thread, you are free to make your same point in this thread. There was no need for two threads. Unless the North Koreans don't like multiple pointless threads as well, you have missed the point. Stop playing the victim.