Time for fans to wake up and

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That myth has already been rubbished more than once in fact.

:lol:doh

I don't think you are a tim mate, and you give opinions as you see it (unless i read them wrong) You have the knack of saying them when you know it's a light the blue touch paper.

I don't mind them personally and if people do then don't reply. As that is a good way of stopping posts.

Opinions are just that opinions.

I fro one am worried about how things will pan out over the coming weeks. Ally has to look back at Walter at the year going for 10iar and when he never freshened the team has happened before with teams.

Could have won the game today even by playing absolute shit I thought the fixtures that started with St Mirren at Ibrox through to when we go to the glitterdome would see us win them all.

Ally needs to make tough decisions starting from now as in if struggling a wee rest on the bench and lets give others a chance. Bartley on bench ridiculous to have Lee in the team , he was so out of puff today was shocking. A manager is judged game by game he decides how the team plays now if players are not performing to his tactics well then they are dropped.