Time for fans to wake up and

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not really true though is it?

yes it is.

you have been given a list of the big games he bottles, fancy typing me up a list of the big games he won?

only one i can think of is beating us in the scottish cup semis.

Like i said, last years head to heads don't matter because we still won the league, celtic bottling it in thier game in hand at inverness did matter because they NEEDED to win it.

as i said before, i honestly dont think you are a taig but you definitley DO like to rub people up the wrong way and you absolutley love the attention that the pish you spout gets.

IMO you lost any credibility on this site when you showed up again after Walter winning the league.

Ra Celtic are bouncing cos they got a couple of results against diddy teams, while we've slipped up. They'll drop points again sometime soon and momentum will shift again. Will only panic if we somehow manage to lose next week to Dunfermline. I'll eat my hat if we dont win against them

yes it is.

you have been given a list of the big games he bottles, fancy typing me up a list of the big games he won?

only one i can think of is beating us in the scottish cup semis.

Like i said, last years head to heads don't matter because we still won the league, celtic bottling it in thier game in hand at inverness did matter because they NEEDED to win it.

as i said before, i honestly dont think you are a taig but you definitley DO like to rub people up the wrong way and you absolutley love the attention that the pish you spout gets.

IMO you lost any credibility on this site when you showed up again after Walter winning the league.

:lol:

Its obvious, the abuse that gets thrown around, the words used, the lack of debate, the spitting of dummies, the arguing.

Place is riddled with wannabee neds and tarriers.

childish opinions don't always come from young folk on here. You not gonna tell me your age? Genuinely interested

Agreeing with darche was the lie. You were talking shite.

The fact that I share the same opinion of somebody else makes me a liar. I'd love to live in the world that you do flecky1.

I'm done with this debate. I think you are easily the biggest egomaniac on this forum and I think that you will probably be delighted that you have managed to get up to four or five pages of solid debate that is solely about you.

I'm not going to massage your already out of control ego any more by continuing to contribute to it.

The fact that I share the same opinion of somebody else makes me a liar. I'd love to live in the world that you do flecky1.

I'm done with this debate. I think you are easily the biggest egomaniac on this forum and I think that you will probably be delighted that you have managed to get up to four or five pages of solid debate that is solely about you.

I'm not going to massage your already out of control ego any more by continuing to contribute to it.

Back to the flecky pish again. doh Jeezo. Theres me thinking the taigs were paranoid. :rolleyes:

Its best for the thread if you dont clog it up with your nonsense.