***Hamburger SV v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Why play it then? And don't say money because i doubt we have made that much compared to any other away game.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, just saying that based on evidence in competitive games, you can play as well as you like in friendlies and it won't really change much. Probably just playing it to get some lads game time. The like of McMillan and Perry don't have a reserve league to play in. Need game time somewhere

FT

Should have been a draw, apart from Alexander fuck up

Draw would have been fair result.

Only plus point i can see is another run out for aluko and a nice assist

Good for bendiksen to get a goal but lets be honest he won't be getting a game any time soon with ally in charge unless we get a lot of injuries

Aluko beat a few players with skill and pace cut the ball back to the edge of the area and Bendiksen sorta scuffed it but it bounced up and into the top corner.

Their goal was like on fifa when your keeper and defender get tangled up together basically. Alexander dropped it and couldnt get to it again and then Son smashed it in the top corner.

Cheers mate, will rep later when im not on my phone.

Sounds like a good goal we scored, but a bad one we conceded :anguish:

I think your forgetting his howler against Falkirk that put us out of the cup? Fucked up in 2-1 defeat at Parkhead for Fortune's header. Played far fewer games than McGregor which you have to bare in mind.

Don't forget his superb goalkeeping to take us to manchester and against utd in the final because greegs fancied a rest

What exact old firm game?

El Kaddouri this year, Commons last year, Samaras last year, Nakamura goal from miles out, flapping to allow Graveson to score. Need I go on?

About 35+ starts and has only made one clanger(Falkirk) Alexander never let us down on route to the Uefa cup final, played a big part.

Last old firm game of 2010 season at porkheid

The boy , no harm to him is not in the class of Shagger

Nowhere near

Perry seems pretty reliable, I like him as a player. Bendiksen also done well with the goal, showed a lot of composure, I hope Bedoya was watching that. Aluko also looks a worthy addition, well worth the fee he paid.

Wylde and Fleck on the other hand... :anguish:

May be wishful thinking but l I hope we see more Bendikison played well against Chelsea,Blackpool and again tonight.

He deserves a chance Ally.

Agreed. The fear for me though is that he gets thrown in, doesn't make an impact and gets written off. Here's hoping he can force his way in, I really do like the look of him. Anyway, thought we did well second half. Not too bad, Saturday is a big game

Don't forget his superb goalkeeping to take us to manchester and against utd in the final because greegs fancied a rest

Not discrediting him of that. He was brilliant then but this is now and most recently he hasn't looked very comfortable whenever brought in. Best for him to get regular games elsewhere than keep coming in out of the cold. What final against Utd? Greegs was in goal against Dundee United in the cup final.

Totally agree ,mate, I don't think he should be chucked in at the deep end but he should definitely be an option from the bench.

Every time I have seen him play he has impressed he looks hungry and fingers crossed his injuries are finally behind him.