McMillan offered 3 year deal

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:disappointment: dont blame him one bit if he turns us down ally isnt in any hurry to give him some game time even when whittaker and broadfoot have been so off form even after both of them have cost us points with their inability to defend. and also when rodger,s performance ended our champions league campaign.

Whittaker looks far too comfortable knowing he's dfirst choice right back. Every time McMillan has played in front of me I've felt far more comfortable than when Whittaker or Broadfoot have. Whittaker needs to get his act together and yes, Broadfoot tries is very best, but his ability doesn't meet that required at this club.

Next week at Hibs I'd like to see McMillan at right back and Whittaker at right mid because he cannot defend. I rate McMillan more than I do Whitts or Broadfoot and will send him off with the very best of luck if he moves on, however I have no doubt he will have a reasonably successful career.