I thought Wylde had his best game in a Rangers jersey yesterday

GOAT

Didnt think he was fantastic but he stuck to his wing offering that out ball but it was rarely played to him.

Had a great free kick in first half great cross for goal but other than that not much imo.

We need to get the ball out to him quickly and counter in numbers this is when we are at our most dangerous.

Sadly this was totally lacking yest until Bendiksen came on we were abysmal.

People need to get off Wdyle's back we have very few in our squad who offer pace or a genuine threat and at the moment he is invaluable imo.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't his best game but he done OK when in possesion of the ball.

Still inconsistant with his crossing but that will come in time.Been crying out for a natural left winger for ages and so we bring 1 through the ranks and some still aint happy.

His corner for 2nd goal yesterday was good,but how frustrating that between him and Davis,who take the majority of corners they take are awfull.

Gregg Wylde future Rangers,Scotland and Team GB winger for years to come hopefully!!!

I totally agree with the driving players confidence down and driving them out of the club,can't stand when young players are put under pressure at the game when it doesn't always go right.For what its worth i would have Wylde in the team every week because the teams balance is better with him in it but i will write on here with an opinion on a player if i think he is good or bad as that is what this forum is all about is it not and this thread is about Wyldes game yesterday.If he played well i would have said so but in my opinion he didn't.

Thats all im saying, the team were pretty poor as a whole i feel to slate Wylde was poor.

Its the moaning and groaning you get at the games that does my balls in. Listen to the groans Edu gets compared to almost anyone else in the team. Its no coincidence he is better away from home

I think we could of had ALOT of success yesterday playing the ball inside the fullback and the CB and having gregg use his pace to get to it , thought there looked to be alot of space but the ball was never played for some reason...looked like it was the ball Gregg was looking for aswell.

Infact we played the ball once and wallace got called offside for it , but it showed the space behind could be exploited if the run was timed better.

On another note and i think Burley picked up on it, Wallace was making forward runs down the same side as Wylde despite Wylde having Hart isolated and with that Wallace was bringing Griffiths back and that meant Wylde couldnt hit the byeline. Although that will come with a better understanding of each other

Has he became the new edu?? I was ready to punch. Fuck out a baldy guy in the William hill toilets for giving Greg wylde pelters BEFORE the game had even started. During the game if a Player deserves pelters then fair enough but before the games even started c'mon

Follow follow

He will struggle against better FB's imho. Still too predictable and inconsistent. But he does have a good delivery. Cracking corner and a few other good balls in yesterday.

Having his best performance doesn't mean he was 'great'. He was 'ok' with the occasional quality.

All imho of course.. (tu)

I think we could of had ALOT of success yesterday playing the ball inside the fullback and the CB and having gregg use his pace to get to it , thought there looked to be alot of space but the ball was never played for some reason...looked like it was the ball Gregg was looking for aswell.

Infact we played the ball once and wallace got called offside for it , but it showed the space behind could be exploited if the run was timed better.

Spot on mate but its getting a creative player to thread the balls in between cb and fb that's the problem we have imo.

i hes no very good ? was he not good enough at motherwell earlier on in the season when he tore down the left wing and scored with a great shot,i say hes only young and we should give him a chance ffs i think when aluko comes back in we will see the best from both of them along with tkb linking up with jela looks to be quite exciting times ahead. :crabflute: and if ally plays attacking football then we will go on and win 4 in a row.

Has he became the new edu?? I was ready to punch. Fuck out a baldy guy in the William hill toilets for giving Greg wylde pelters BEFORE the game had even started. During the game if a Player deserves pelters then fair enough but before the games even started c'mon

Follow follow

Ready to punch fuck out of another (assuming) Bear cos he doesn't like a player or whatever?

Wow, you are really cool.

Everyone slags Jig/Broadfoot/Davis/????? o

If anything, the player should be getting pelters before the game, maybe especially a young lad like Wylde, as he wouldn't fucking know about it then so wouldn't be affected by it.

Plus, his crossing was woeful in the Dunfermline game.

For what it is worth, I like Wylde, I just think he needs to work on control and using his right foot more which will give him more options. And looking up before a cross, but it seems he is working on that so good on the lad.

Everyone slags Jig/Broadfoot/Davis/????? on here before a game as well.

Ready to punch fuck out of another (assuming) Bear cos he doesn't like a player or whatever?

Wow, you are really cool.

Everyone slags Jig/Broadfoot/Davis/????? o

If anything, the player should be getting pelters before the game, maybe especially a young lad like Wylde, as he wouldn't fucking know about it then so wouldn't be affected by it.

Plus, his crossing was woeful in the Dunfermline game.

For what it is worth, I like Wylde, I just think he needs to work on control and using his right foot more which will give him more options. And looking up before a cross, but it seems he is working on that so good on the lad.

Everyone slags Jig/Broadfoot/Davis/????? on here before a game as well.

Doesn't make me cool naw but the guy was basically a prick ur meant to support the team not belittle a young guy before a ball has even been kicked.

Jig is finished gives the ball away far to often

Broadfoot not good enough

Davis not been playing to his usual standards

So that's what I think but Id rather support my team than shout abuse at them

Doesn't make me cool naw but the guy was basically a prick ur meant to support the team not belittle a young guy before a ball has even been kicked.

Jig is finished gives the ball away far to often

Broadfoot not good enough

Davis not been playing to his usual standards

So that's what I think but Id rather support my team than shout abuse at them

Broadfoot may well not be but he hasn't put a foot wrong the last two games and he still gets it tight.

The point I am trying to make is that we all have differing opinions on players, and I'd much prefer to voice any frustrations I have about a player in an environment where he won't be affected by it.

You just have to look at how Edu can sometimes play when he doesn't continually get abused. And Wylde only seems to get abuse, for example, a wayward cross, as opposed to other players who just get it because their face doesn't fit.

Must admit, i thought he was utterly awful. Bendikson gave more in 35 minutes than Wylde has for quite a while now in my opinion. (tu)

Have to agree with you here, i thought he was pretty poor bar one great delivery at a corner. His first touch is horrendous and his lack of skill is frightening. Sure he has potential but he has to work harder, much harder. He has not improved any aspects of his game since he burst onto the scene last season imo.