Game tomorrow - Whos NOT going

ofb1988

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will miss most of it as I am flying from Cambridge Ontario to Florida tomorrow at 7.15am, should get their at 10.00am, through customs and catch a taxi by 10.30am, 30 minute drive to Lauderdale by the Sea, check in, get the wife to buy some cans of lager and hopefully catch the last 15-20 minutes of the match where I suspect we will be leading by 3 goals to nil, with Jela scoring 2 and Edu popping up with 1, seeing how I am in the USA after all.

Cheers mate i take it you just swipe the card,i've for all my sins never had a season ticket.

yea am not a season ticket holder but have this thing called a ready card or some shite like that just swipe it and am sure youll get threw no bother

Wee question guys how strict are they if your an adult using a child season ticket?

If you get caught they can sometimes be cunts about it, believe me! I think theres a light that comes on to tell a steward at the other side if its a concession/adult ticket etc. You should be ok but i've been told a guy got his ticket taken off him for it before :s ... I'd just go for it and if they do ask anything which i doubt they will, have a story ready :D (your son is away with your adult ticket or something).