Aluko

fiestystWATP

We can't afford to have Wylde in the team against the rhattlers. He offers nothing other than the ocassional good corner and every SPL defender now knows he's only got one foot. He needs to put a lot of work in to improve before it's too late.

I'll hold judgment on Aluko until I've seen him in a few games.

He will win us a penalty at the piggery. Mark my words.

Aluko could get kicked ten-feet into the air on their penalty spot with a Kung-Fu lunge by Majorstraddlebitch, who then catches the ball with both hands and starts cantering with it, American football running back style, up the park with it - all in full sight of the referee, the linesman and the TV cameras beaming the game worldwide - and we still wouldn't get a penalty kick award.

It will NEVER happen.

We can't afford to have Wylde in the team against the rhattlers. He offers nothing other than the ocassional good corner and every SPL defender now knows he's only got one foot. He needs to put a lot of work in to improve before it's too late.

if every defenders got him sussed they don't do much about it he gets about half a dozen crosses in a game and wins a few corners and free kicks on top of that.

last of game he tore celtc apart.

Don't agree - Wylde is very effective against Celtic because of their tendency to play Brown wide right. He will always drift inside so they need their FB to provide width. Wylde's pace makes it very difficult for their RB to push forwards. If you watch the OF games when Wylde plays, not many attacks come down that side.

Don't agree - Wylde is very effective against Celtic because of their tendency to play Brown wide right. He will always drift inside so they need their FB to provide width. Wylde's pace makes it very difficult for their RB to push forwards. If you watch the OF games when Wylde plays, not many attacks come down that side.

our change in fortunes in of games last year was due to the introduction of wylde.

All the unwashed problems defensively this year has come from there lack of ability to deal with crosses into the box so if a was McCoist a would play both aluko and wylde in the same team against them. Get at there full backs and a could see us coming away from the San Giro with a comfortable win. But if we carry on with the negative formation's from the last 2 weeks we could be in trouble against that shower of shite.

Aluko could get kicked ten-feet into the air on their penalty spot with a Kung-Fu lunge by Majorstraddlebitch, who then catches the ball with both hands and starts cantering with it, American football running back style, up the park with it - all in full sight of the referee, the linesman and the TV cameras beaming the game worldwide - and we still wouldn't get a penalty kick award.

It will NEVER happen.

I've actually seen that happen to us at Parkhead before.

if every defenders got him sussed they don't do much about it he gets about half a dozen crosses in a game and wins a few corners and free kicks on top of that.

last of game he tore celtc apart.

Was just going to say much the same. And it's amazing how quick people are to write of a young emerging talent. As for aluko from what little we have seem I am looking forward to having him back

So Aluko can make Davis snap out of his season long shiteness?

Aluko can make Wylde learn how to beat a man and cross?

Aluko can make Whittaker 'not Terrible' ??

Fcuk me haste him back then.........

:lol:

You think he might help keep us at the top of the table, kind of where we are now? :sherlock: