Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

Its all fair enough saying bring him back on a short term deal at 8-10k a week, but you really need to look at it from his viewpoint, how in the world would he be able to feed his kids on that amount a week ? Fuck, you all must think he's a slave or something.

Poor guy.

He doesn't, it's him that gets fed.10310.gif

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh boyd tore up his contract. I see your point but...he is still out of contract righ now yes?

So if right now he has no contract, then i ask again...how is it any different?

I see your point i just disagree with it :)

I'm just saying nobody tears up a contract worth 55k a week for three years (if thats what the deal is) which equates to £8.5 million over the contract....to then sign on somewhere at 10k a week for 6 months which equates to 260k!

Aluko was different, he had no contract and nothing lose

I'm just saying nobody tears up a contract worth 55k a week for three years (if thats what the deal is) which equates to £8.5 million over the contract....to then sign on somewhere at 10k a week for 6 months which equates to 260k!

You are aware he's got fuck all prospects and he's been released is he not?

fair enough mate. We shall agree to disagree ;)

WATP

I would take him on his original wages. Would not be tempted to offer him anything like what he was paid in the Championship. If he wants to return he has a lot to prove after leaving the way he did. I would rather he returned for football reasons rather than financial reasons.

I hope this happens though as Kris Boyd was a great goalscorer and exactly what we need right now.

Tell him to "get tae fuck!"

Made his bed a few years ago when he snubbed us for a bigger wage packet. That turned out to be a great decision eh Kris???

The way we are playing now, creating very few chances, i dont think he score anywhere near the amount he did in his first spell. We just dont dominate teams the way we used too.

The only way this deal would be anywhere near acceptable in my eyes is the 6 month deal on 8-10k as mentioned by earlier posters. But i would much rather have Kenny Miller back TBH!

I think most of the no's are coming from the guys who cant see past the fact he fucked off a few years ago.

I am not a fan of cutting off my nose to spite my face so i would take back the spl all time top goalscorer in a heartbeat.

Simple yes for me. he is a proven goal scorer and we need that in our team at the moment.

I think the tables are very much turned now with us and Boyd in the we could really offer him very little by way of a deal and he woudl be likely to take it given that he will have very few offers form elsewhere

why do a lot of people keep on bringing up the fact that boyd walked away for nothing as if it was a crime

remember that we tried to punt him the year before in the january window to birmingham, instead he stayed and helped us win the title back from they bastards

then we wait until he is down to his last few months of his deal, before offering him a slightly better deal, if it was even better, then man had a family to think of

but then again we have these same people wanting miller back, when he chased the money just like boyd

unbelievable how anyone wouldnt want the SPL record goalscorer back