Alan Hansen "coloured players"

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sure aboot coloured but you sure as fuck need tae watch how ye describe people who are somewhat less fortunate than yerself.

No I don't. Are you offended I used the word spastic? Thank fuck you're not a coloured spazzie or I'd have really offended some people.

No I don't. Are you offended I used the word spastic? Thank fuck you're not a coloured spazzie or I'd have really offended some people.

Aye nae bother mate. Ill jist let the wee lassie sitting next tae me the noo ken yer feelings on such people. Unfortunately, she'll probably no even understand that theres some right ignorant cunts like yourself walking oor streets.

Its a guid job we, or you, dont know whit the futures gonny bring.

Idiot.

Aye nae bother mate. Ill jist let the wee lassie sitting next tae me the noo ken yer feelings on such people. Unfortunately, she'll probably no even understand that theres some right ignorant cunts like yourself walking oor streets.

Its a guid job we, or you, dont know whit the futures gonny bring.

Idiot.

If she doesn't understand why you even complaining, she doesn't care, gee her some mashed potato and film it, funny as.

Calling someone coloured is about as racist as calling me white, it's not politically correct but it's not racist.

This is it in a nutshell

Huge difference between being racist and being politically incorrect. Huge difference that many of the younger generation fail to see or understand. Oops, there is me being all ageist.

13 pages and still nobody has a coherent reason as to why 'coloured' could be considered 'offensive' or even 'racist'.

It's no racist tae say somebody is coloured - it is offensive though. Whit colour are they? Purple wae white spots?

If yer black, it's correct tae be referred tae as being black.

If yer Chinese, it's correct tae be referred tae as being Chinese.

If yer Indian, it's correct tae be referred tae as being Indian.

Unless of course yer no black, Chinese or Indian. Then ye would be referred tae as "of Asian descent" or Pakistani/Hindustani.

It's no racist tae say somebody is coloured - it is offensive though. Whit colour are they? Purple wae white spots?

If yer black, it's correct tae be referred tae as being black.

If yer Chinese, it's correct tae be referred tae as being Chinese.

If yer Indian, it's correct tae be referred tae as being Indian.

Unless of course yer no black, Chinese or Indian. Then ye would be referred tae as "of Asian descent" or Pakistani/Hindustani.

If you have a Chinese or Indian background you are definately of Asian descent.