***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

I'm sorry.

Any other manager at any other club...if you are 9 points clear (they had 2 in hand, so never was 15) would be shown the door if it suddenly changed to this shite we are producing every week. Just because you were a Legend as a player shouldn't make you untouchable as a manager.

I've been a supporter, tonight is the last straw, long ball after long ball. Time's up Ally.

Healy isn't good enough.

Healy shouldn't even be in Glasgow, let alone on the bench - get him a one way ticket to Stromness.

Exactly my point, why waste a wage and a place on the bench for a player that has been shite for years. One goal for us last season yet we still sign him, typical baffiling decisions by us

How the FCUK has the Naisy injury made this whole team go so fcuking bad?

We've been poor all season, Naismith was the man that dragged us to wins with his movement. But his absence isn't the reason. Something behind the scenes is it reason. It just comes across as McCoist has lost the dressing room. Just look at Davis tonight completely ignoring McCoist instructions at freekicks as a example. We have another Barry Ferguson Vs PLG situation.