Bendikson has left

Norwayfan

Bendikson is observed in his hometown. He has confirmed to the lokal newspaper that he had to leave Rangers for more games. I'm going to play in Norway and hope to kickstart my career. Rangers has been fantastic to me, I love the club but it was time to leave to play some football. What a shame for us.

For me he made a difference in a time when the team was struggeling. We had 65% possesion both against Dunfirmline and Hibs with him on, and 45% when he was off.

Can't blame him for leaving after having to watch Leftbacks and centerbacks being played in midtfield before him, and Wylde on the right ......

Good luck (tu) Thomas

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bendikson is observed in his hometown. He has confirmed to the lokal newspaper that he had to leave Rangers for more games. I'm going to play in Norway and hope to kickstart my career. Rangers has been fantastic to me, I love the club but it was time to leave to play some football. What a shame for us.

For me he made a difference in a time when the team was struggeling. We had 65% possesion both against Dunfirmline and Hibs with him on, and 45% when he was off.

Can't blame him for leaving after having to watch Leftbacks and centerbacks being played in midtfield before him, and Wylde on the right ......

Good luck (tu) Thomas

Link please mate?

Good luck (tu) Thomas

The newspaper is called Harstad Tidende. Their webpage is ht.no. I's only in the paper still, but will most certenly be on the web soon.

He has seen younger players been given big contracts and not playing,older players being shoehorned into midfield,poor players playing despite their form,3 midfielders signed in the summer and not playing.Maybe he sees that he has no future here and really wants to play football every week instead of being left dangling like McMillan.

I'm a bit pissed off by this. The kid was injury plagued from day one. He only recently overcame his injuries and did he expect to walk straight in to the team? I know he played well when he did have his cameos but to walk out on us is a disgrace.

Normally I'd agree with you but the kid can see the writing on the wall, methinks.

If he was good enough he would have played, he seemed a good prospect and leaving us shows he has ambition I wish him all the best ...Fat waster Fleck take note...

Utter Bullshit comment with the New Regime. Ally does not pick team based on ability or indeed performances.