The differences between Rangers and them.

Colinstein72

The quintessential differences between Rangers and Celtic supporters should never be underestimated. Take for example something as trivial as our eating habits. Today is Friday so if I feel in dietary mode I may well have pasta with a salad if not, in the midst of winter depression, I may go for pizza or even bridie and chips. Celtic supporters do not have that simple choice, they have been ordered by their church to consume food of an aquatic nature as meat and fowl are banned.

These differences extend also to speech patterns between the indigenous native-born Scots and the intrusive immigrants from across the water. The best way to illustrate this phenomenon is the radio football phone-ins where the great Scottish public is given licence to vent its spleen.

Compare and contrast the high-pitched, shrill, camp, squeal of Declan, Dermot and Danny with the calm, deep, virile tones of Fraser, Forbes and Finlay.

Clothes and footwear? Look no further than the respective managers of Rangers and Celtic. Neil Lennon has all the sartorial elegance of an Irish navvy after a night on the piss on Kilburn High street. Attired in a soiled, ill-fitting tracksuit this is the image that he projects to the world. Unshaven, unwashed and uncared for, he is the official face of Celtic F.C.

Alistair Murdoch McCoist is everything that Lennon could never aspire to be.

Resplendent in blazer, tie and flannels he is a throwback to a time when manners madeth the man. True to the tradition of Struth, Waddell and Symon he embodies the glorious, pristine Rangers tradition. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Whereas Lennon wears cheap trainers, McCoist is always impeccably shod. The closest a Celtic supporter will ever get to a brogue is when he opens his mouth.

Then the difference between Ibrox and Celtic Park. I may well have an edifice complex, but the home of Rangers football club is miles better. The façade of the main building evokes the glorious nautical history of Govan when once upon a time the district was awash with welders, fitters and seamen.

A time when Glasgow was the Empire’s second city, when Victoria reigned and Brittania really did rule the waves. A time too during war when the loyal workers of Govan provided a lifeline to the country by building ships at a fantastic rate.

If Ibrox is the Elizabeth Hurely of football stadia, then Celtic Park is the Jordan.

A cheap, plastic model where bits are regularly added or drop off at an alarming rate. When you get right down to it, it’s in the blood.

The quintessential differences between Rangers and Celtic supporters should never be underestimated. Take for example something as trivial as our eating habits. Today is Friday so if I feel in dietary mode I may well have pasta with a salad if not, in the midst of winter depression, I may go for pizza or even bridie and chips. Celtic supporters do not have that simple choice, they have been ordered by their church to consume food of an aquatic nature as meat and fowl are banned.

These differences extend also to speech patterns between the indigenous native-born Scots and the intrusive immigrants from across the water. The best way to illustrate this phenomenon is the radio football phone-ins where the great Scottish public is given licence to vent its spleen.

Compare and contrast the high-pitched, shrill, camp, squeal of Declan, Dermot and Danny with the calm, deep, virile tones of Fraser, Forbes and Finlay.Clothes and footwear? Look no further than the respective managers of Rangers and Celtic. Neil Lennon has all the sartorial elegance of an Irish navvy after a night on the piss on Kilburn High street. Attired in a soiled, ill-fitting tracksuit this is the image that he projects to the world. Unshaven, unwashed and uncared for, he is the official face of Celtic F.C.

Alistair Murdoch McCoist is everything that Lennon could never aspire to be.

Resplendent in blazer, tie and flannels he is a throwback to a time when manners madeth the man. True to the tradition of Struth, Waddell and Symon he embodies the glorious, pristine Rangers tradition. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Whereas Lennon wears cheap trainers, McCoist is always impeccably shod. The closest a Celtic supporter will ever get to a brogue is when he opens his mouth.

Then the difference between Ibrox and Celtic Park. I may well have an edifice complex, but the home of Rangers football club is miles better. The façade of the main building evokes the glorious nautical history of Govan when once upon a time the district was awash with welders, fitters and seamen.

A time when Glasgow was the Empire’s second city, when Victoria reigned and Brittania really did rule the waves. A time too during war when the loyal workers of Govan provided a lifeline to the country by building ships at a fantastic rate.

If Ibrox is the Elizabeth Hurely of football stadia, then Celtic Park is the Jordan.

A cheap, plastic model where bits are regularly added or drop off at an alarming rate. When you get right down to it, it’s in the blood.

lol, I like :)

whas that mean ?

The OP recommends it for Fridays.

Today is Friday so if I feel in dietary mode I may well have pasta with a salad if not, in the midst of winter depression, I may go for pizza or even bridie and chips. Celtic supporters do not have that simple choice, they have been ordered by their church to consume food of an aquatic nature as meat and fowl are banned.

The obvious difference between Rangers and Celtic just now is that when their manager see theres something wrong with his team, the bastard makes changes and tries to improve things. And when Ally McCoist see that theres something wrong with his team, he let things happen and we lose 12 points advantage. He shouldve seen it right after the 1-1 game against St Mirren.