Players you have seen at Rangers that had the ability

dummiesoot

Right folks, who had the skills, but for some reason probably did not reach the heights that they could have for Rangers.

Dougie Bell springs to mind for me, had all the skill but liked the bevvy (alledgedly) a little too much and did not make as much of an impact as he should have.

Barry Nicholson and Boab Malcolm. Barry was made of the right stuff, but his entire career has been a total underachievement.

Boab was a superb passer of the ball, and his all round game was improving, but he never seemed to get that total chance.

One last one; Charlie Miller. All the talent in the world, but didn't seem to care.

Right folks, who had the skills, but for some reason probably did not reach the heights that they could have for Rangers.

Dougie Bell springs to mind for me, had all the skill but liked the bevvy (alledgedly) a little too much and did not make as much of an impact as he should have.

Flo for starters

ronald de boer never quite made the impact that i thought he would. Had one really good season and that was it. Lovenkrands could have done so much more for us if he had tried harder as well.

For me Charlie Miller. He had more ability and quality than Ferguson had but pissed it all away. Used to see him out on the p*sh most Saturdays when he was at United.

For me Charlie Miller. He had more ability and quality than Ferguson had but pissed it all away. Used to see him out on the p*sh most Saturdays when he was at United.

Yep, Charlie miller could have been as good as we thought Durrant was going to be (bar the injury)

You both reckon he was uber-gash?

I reckon he was pretty good at passing but apart from that feck awl. Malcolm and ability shouldn't be in the same sentence imo :pipeguy:

True, that was a crying shame. CM certainly had the raw ability. He does have that cross to Laudrup to go down in the books, though.