Ibrox regeneration plans could be ‘back on the cards’

Haha, how can you possibly compare the two? David Murray had plenty of time to deliver on the promises made and on the whole didn't.

You are giving Ali Russell 8months and that's it he is Automactly talking bull shit? Get a grip and give the guy a chance. He is positive in his outlook and looks to be attempting every possible avenue to generate some income.

Cheer up mate.

In his 20 odd years sir david delivered on more promises than he didn't , to claim otherwise is ridiculous

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his 20 odd years sir david delivered on more promises than he didn't , to claim otherwise is ridiculous

Get yir heid oot your arse or maybe that should be the robber baron minty's arse, he certainly delivered and we are paying for it now a feckin shed load of debt, at smoke and mirrors minty blowing smoke up your arse has no equal. :craphead::rolleyes::sherlock:

Well spotted mate.

I didnt think he was away after all the trouble he went to to get on board in the first place.

I think we'll hear more and more from Mr Ellis as more and more high rise flats get knocked down in G51.

Pure speculation at the moment and, no doubt, wholly dependent upon 'outside'investors.

I must say I would be much happier if he was talking about putting the financial 'footing' of the Club in sound order. That is the first priority surely.

In what is a decidedly uncertain financial climate, we should be making every effort to ensure the future of our Club rather than consider embarking upon a 'risk-laden' venture such as this.

Ali Russell

Who has spoken about

Deal with Fox Network - Nothing

British Cup - Already declared void by both governing bodies some time ago

Corinthians?

India?

I'll wait till I see something tangible thanks.

Fcuking boring 'cheer up' spouted again.

The British Cup has happened before and can happen again, who is to say what can and cant happen with that. It may be under different terms than the last proposal.

He has set the wheels in motion for our image in India with trials of players, attending the business committees trip out there and other things such as the twitter in Hindi.

We have no idea how far along Corinthians is progressing and last I heard both parties were interested in the idea.

Fox well quite possibly nothing is happening with that at the moment, but I am sure he wont leave this as it stands at the moment.

Has it ever occurred to you that this is Ali Russells job and he might actually want to follow through on things he has talked about? The more money we make in turn rewards him.

With regards to the 'cheer up' if so many people are telling you to cheer up, maybe you should. It is not a good attribute to find fault with everything in life.

I am sure you have a lot more to be happy about than you think, I mean don't you have a shirt signed by the singer James Morrison?

It's been obvious for years that only one Glasgow football club will benefit from the 2014 Commonwealth Games.

And it's not us, Queen's Park or Partick Thistle.

serious here ive got a relation who works in the chambers and some of the councilors have told him theres money set asside for another place to be done up and the tax payers will be footing the bill

We can't sign off a set of books but we are looking at projects like this.....really....

Totally correct , but it will be ok because we will get a 49 million tax rebate after we win the case , the guy who is selling clyde pumps will invest 100 million so all will be ok . . . . Simples !!.

we dont need all this pish until we know the club is for want of a better word secure.

What if we end up winning the tax case? will u think it has been a success then?

Nope.

The tax case situation has been far too close for comfort whatever the outcome, clearly it's all academic looking back but i'm sure we'd have found a way to keep up our club's proud tradition of winning without Murray.