New games 2012

birkenheadloyal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance of that I'm afraid.

Summerset Isle, Valenwood, Elsweyr and Black Marsh have all been ignored thus far (tu).

I'd recon Elsweyr would be a great game, would get a totally different view of Khajiits.

Moon-sugar aplenty!

Elsweyr and Valenwood are quite small compared to Cyrodiil and Skyrim; popular speculation predicts we might get both lands in one game, which would be good for variety. Hopefully they will develop this for the next generation of consoles, which would make sense considering the amount of development and bug testing to be done.

Moon-sugar aplenty!

Elsweyr and Valenwood are quite small compared to Cyrodiil and Skyrim; popular speculation predicts we might get both lands in one game, which would be good for variety. Hopefully they will develop this for the next generation of consoles, which would make sense considering the amount of development and bug testing to be done.

Aye they said before the Skyrim launch they were going to wait to launch it on a Next Gen console but that Skyrim would probably be the last on the 360/PS3 generation.

Interesting to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...

assassins creed, cod, fifa 13, fifa street, devil may cry, metal gear, tekken tag tournament 2, max payne 3... so expensive lol

Looking forward to the new Devil May Cry love the other games hard as hell though, Tekken vs Street Fighter, Tiger Woods 13, World Championship Snooker 2012 and the Family Guy game to.

When is GTA 5 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 out then GTA 5 seems unlikely to be out next year I thought.

They have 3 games in development at the moment.

GTA5

Max Payne 3

Agent (PS3 exclusive)

There's very little known about Agent however..

cheers mate, max payne 3 sounds good, but iv got a xbox so no chance of playing Agent. :(

GTA went rapidly downhill on PS3.

Saints Row has become far more enjoyable.

Are you kidding Saints Row is horrifically bad! :anguish:

I lasted about 20 minutes of the latest one before being bored shitless. Thats about five times as long as I managed on the original.

• 2 weeks later...