Have you ever Cried over Rangers?

BillyBoy11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so much crying rather than the eyes filling up....ok grettin!

Walters final game at Ibrox got me as has the various disaster silences at Ibrox.

Never cried at losing as it's mainly anger and disappointment that takes over and when we win I'm too busy jumping about like an eejit.

See some people are different. Like I never ever get tears of joy. But sometimes when I just stand and watch our crowd go into full voice or when the Champions League tune comes on, I get these goosebumps and Im like Wow, almost filling up. Theres not a feeling like it!!

At the end of Walter first time in charge.

I remember watching the news ( I must have been about 9 years old) and the sport section came on and it had pictures of all the Rangers players who'd be leaviing alongside Walter.

Looking at pictures of Goram, Gazza etc made me have a wee bubble. :lol:

A few times in the eighties.

Yeah tears of utter despair.

I tend to be pretty emotional, even if it is silly. Tears of despair particulary after one game when I was teenager I remember losing something like 5-0 or 5-1 to Koln in Europe and being totally devastated by that. And after that 0-0 draw with the Russian side, but McCoist started that off.

Shed bucket loads of tears when we lost Davie Cooper and Jock Wallace of course. Your heros arent supposed to die, right?

Loads of happy tears too of course, everytime we win the league, or a cup but especially that moment against Fiore, it was the first time since I was 8 years old we reached a European final, thats a hell of a long time to wait. And even if the final itself was a let down.

Ah too many happy memories to mention :21:

Was close to tears when Nacho slotted the penalty against Fiorentina, but was more from screaming with joy than anything else.

Only time I've really had tears in my eyes watching football was when I was 13 and Super Ally came off the bench to score an overhead kick winner against Hibs in the 1993 Skol Cup final having been out for so long with a broken leg.

When Dado waved farewell. I want to cry even thinking about it. He was distraught.

When Novo scored in Florence.

When we beat celtc 1-0 and Edu scored I was crying.

When Amo left in the Scottish Cup v Dundee, after scoring the winner.