Terrorist Sympathiser Employee at Murray Park.

Well fair enough, if true. As previously pointed out though, report it to the relevant people, talk to the club if that's what it takes. There's a place for this kind of stuff

As for your original point, you may well be right, I honestly don't have the energy or feel the need to 'fight back' though. At the end of the day, i'm happy to accept that it's just a game, I just think that a lot of the behaviour is pretty daft. Sometimes it's better to just be the bigger man. I honestly think the faux religious stuff is unreal, literally stuff other clubs got rid of decades ago, yet the Old Firm will probably only catch up to that nonsense in another 50 years. I love this country but some of the nonsense within it's boundaries are peculiar. Anyway folks, I bid you good evening. As I say, if this guy worries you, get it reported to the club, i'm sure they'll give it more attention (or more relevant attention) than it's going to get by posting his info on a messageboard

This isn't a religious matter.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no a big fan of many tims, but posting pics of someone on an internet forum and trying to get them the sack is f****n behaviour.

I expect better from bears.

I'd say your as big a taig as the next swinging dick. What a fucking comment to make, especially as it deserves B7 in any case.

Well fair enough, if true. As previously pointed out though, report it to the relevant people, talk to the club if that's what it takes. There's a place for this kind of stuff

As for your original point, you may well be right, I honestly don't have the energy or feel the need to 'fight back' though. At the end of the day, i'm happy to accept that it's just a game, I just think that a lot of the behaviour is pretty daft. Sometimes it's better to just be the bigger man. I honestly think the faux religious stuff is unreal, literally stuff other clubs got rid of decades ago, yet the Old Firm will probably only catch up to that nonsense in another 50 years. I love this country but some of the nonsense within it's boundaries are peculiar. Anyway folks, I bid you good evening. As I say, if this guy worries you, get it reported to the club, i'm sure they'll give it more attention (or more relevant attention) than it's going to get by posting his info on a messageboard

Sleep tight with your smallmind. What a silly,silly bastarding ignorant post to make really. The 50 years part had me buckled. As did the 'faux religious' shite. Infact that part made me cringe

(tu) Everyone felt the same Celtic and Rangers fans no one would complain about each other. But as you say in the last 10 years since ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ showed up on the planet everything has changed.

And even one there managers went out of there way in a press conference to mention our singing in the champions league. And what happened later that month Rangers got a fine. This is the very reason why i hate Ra Sellick. nothing else.

The manager was Martin O'Neil

O'Neill was the prick who started mopery. All the pish we need to put up with nowadays is a direct result of what he set in motion a decade ago.

I think I'd be sacked if I had my photo taken next to Osama bin Laden's grave (if he had one). He was a "freedom fighter" too :rolleyes: . There can be no room for employing terrorist sympathisers anywhere, and certainly not at Rangers FC.

But yet again it's further evidence that we're a broad church and employ across the spectrum of society. <cr>

I think I'd be sacked if I had my photo taken next to Osama bin Laden's grave (if he had one). He was a "freedom fighter" too :rolleyes: . There can be no room for employing terrorist sympathisers anywhere, and certainly not at Rangers FC.

But yet again it's further evidence that we're a broad church and employ across the spectrum of society. <cr>

You would probably drown as he was 'buried at sea'. Also I doubt you would be sacked.

If Rangers did sack this guy, I'd expect a lawsuit for unfair dismissal, which it would be.

One of them works in the turnstiles on Old Firm days.

I know a few boys from the upside down brigade - don't hate me for it - and they've barely had to pay for a ticket for Ibrox in the past 2 years.

then you should be taking these concerns to ibrox security and the police

You obviously do work for them mate, I was fed up listening to that line when I eventually quit :)

Also, I know a taig that works for Azure at Ibrox and got screenshots of her stating she's ashamed to work there - can we try and get her sacked too? :pipe:

Sounds like we'd be doing her a favour...........

I always had a respect for Martin O'Neill. Rather him than bloody Lennon

Always thought he played the sectarian card like nobody else, until his wee 'apprentice' TLB came along.

Also produced the most violent football team I've ever seen.

Does have the ability to make likes of Varga & Vega look like Beckenbauer - how we could use a bit of that!

Republican shite like this should be nowhere near Rangers as an employee.

He should have made Jimmy Sands a chicken supper, seeing as how he loves the cunt so much.

Quite amusing that a chef gets his picture taken in front of Sands' mural anyway...almost as funny as the picture of the memorial dinner plate.