***The Official Rangers vs Sheep Thread***

Gaz52

Come on to fuck Rangers, let's be a bit more urgent. This shower of sheep shaggers are utter pish.

When we need to be and try to be 'urgent' we invariably start lumping high balls into the box. We need to keep passing the ball. We'll get the goal if we keep trying to work it on the ground

Need to up our tempo going forward from midfield.

Bartley poor at RB - no help going forward at all.

Wallace no threat on the left either. One shot that was close, but should have been on target.

Healy not good enough.

This game is too close for my liking.

Bartley is doing fine, he's been asked to sit that wee bit deeper. Because Aluko has got a free role. If he was up supporting all the time, he would get caught out and we would have countless threads about him being a shite RB like Whittaker gets.

Not blaming Bartley but I think him not getting forward means we struggle to break down teams. Full backs are crucial for us in overrunning defensive sides. Would like to see him encouraged to push on a bit more. Bartley has done fine for me, sorted defensively

Aluko needs to get the chin up and show these bastards what they're missing

He's been hit a few times so he's fell out of it

I disagree mate, I think Aluko has been our most lively player throughout the whole half. He has been everywhere.

I disagree mate, I think Aluko has been our most lively player throughout the whole half. He has been everywhere.

He's been lively I agree but he's turning back with the ball a lot and dropping too deep

He's the only one that can make it happen today