what's everyone's feelings?

gman

on the positive side

playing pretty poorly but getting results and only two points behind.

on the flip side

We really don't look convincing at all and I fear for us if we drop any further than 2 or three points behind.

The other lot are obviously going through their best spell this season just now but not convinced by any of their hyperbole.

They do actually believe they've won the league already so hopefully this will come back to haunt them.

Heres McCoist feelings.

RFC_Official Rangers FC Official McCoist: "I have just said to the boys in the dressing room that is as proud as I have been with them" bit.ly/yRHW8T3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I was happy we won today, but tbh I am a little worried if Ally thinks that was a performance to be overly proud of. Fair enough St Johnstone are playing well and the pitch wasn't the best, so it was a tough game, but the team still look fragile and if they go a goal down I wouldn't fancy our chances.

My biggest concern is that after nearly 30 games we are none the wiser about what Ally is trying to do as the Rangers manager. I know his primary remit is simple, win as many game as possible but his lack of any definative style and blueprint are worrying IMO. I'm not saying he has to emulate Barca or anything daft like that but when you see other young managers like Paul Lambert and Brendan Rodgers maintain a defined positive ideal with their play and then you see us lurch from one baffling performance to another it is hard to work out.

Other things that concern me have been his inability to learn from his very obvious mistakes. The selection of McCulloch and other makeshift players in midfield (Bartley, Papac, Wallace) when we have a recognised midfielder waiting in the wings doing nowt. The insistence on using the long ball is another worry when it is obvious the players are not comfortable and we don't have the personal for such route one hoofball.

All in all, as a fan I am looking for signs of progress but at the monent I would need a microscope TBH

we started well in terms of winning but performance have been really poor

ally doesnt look like changing things anytime soon , i think big lee will be back as soon as he is "fit" again

we have thrown away a big lead but its still close and we have every chance of winning making it 4IAR but not if we continue to play the way we are

i also think that ally thinks the fans actually rate kerkar :lol:

we started well in terms of winning but performance have been really poor

ally doesnt look like changing things anytime soon , i think big lee will be back as soon as he is "fit" again

we have thrown away a big lead but its still close and we have every chance of winning making it 4IAR but not if we continue to play the way we are

i also think that ally thinks the fans actually rate kerkar :lol:

If this horrible prediction comes true mate, I like many other Rangers fans will lose faith in what Ally is doing. If Ally thinks we are a better with Lee in the team we will not win the league and I fear he will be writing his own P45 TBH

Honestly

I don't think McCoist has a clue what he is doing

And

I think the hierarchy running the club don't know what they

are doing. (they may learn in time)

He was a player for 15 years. Played under Walter Smith and Graham Souness. Been assistant with Walter for 5 years.

Honestly, you really think he hasn't a clue?

I can definitely see improvements in the team, we are not so quick to use the long ball as we were a few weeks ago, also our ball possession is getting better as is our passing game. So there is light at the end of the Tunnel, one or two players n to freshen up our attack and it's on too 4iar :crabflute:

I still think we are struggling game by game but I thought it was a good starting 11.

I dont really rate fleck but would have brought him on instead of Kerker albiet I havent seen him enough.

I like Healy starting but feel he cant last the 90 and I also like Bartley at right back.

Im stil not convinced about tactics and if Jig gets back in the team I will be gutted and will lose my confidences in Ally (again).

We're currently the slightly shiter side in a terrible two horse race. Celtic are atrocious, they are just about getting away with it for now, as are we of course. Nowt in it

I agree. They're not the team their comical fans claim to be. I love the way that they suddenly become world beaters and all their players values rocket just after they have put together a small unbeaten streak. If I was Tim (god forbid) I would be asking why my team spent £4 million on a Mexican player that has played about 10 games and why after spending £2 million on Bangura, are we trying to punt him after 3 months. Throw in the cash wasted on Rassmussun and Hooiveld and that makes a tidy sum.

I still think we are struggling game by game but I thought it was a good starting 11.

I dont really rate fleck but would have brought him on instead of Kerker albiet I havent seen him enough.

I like Healy starting but feel he cant last the 90 and I also like Bartley at right back.

Im stil not convinced about tactics and if Jig gets back in the team I will be gutted and will lose my confidences in Ally (again).

I must be in the minority but I just don't rate Bartley. For an Arsenal player he seems keen to hit the long pass and I feel that he is a few tackles away from being booked/red carded

I must be in the minority but I just don't rate Bartley. For an Arsenal player he seems keen to hit the long pass and I feel that he is a few tackles away from being booked/red carded

Maybe we just think he's the best of a bad bunch but yes I agree he can be a bit hot headed and im sure he will be the first to fire in if anythng ever kicks off which might do us more bad than good.

Maybe we just think he's the best of a bad bunch but yes I agree he can be a bit hot headed and im sure he will be the first to fire in if anythng ever kicks off which might do us more bad than good.

Is the guy Jaager a right back? I prey for the day when we actually play 2 actual full backs and not CB's

really really need another striker in

the issue with getting another striker in is that he may end up with a neck injury with all that looking up to see the ball drop from orbit

we could stick lee mcculloch and davie weir up front and i would still be confident of horsing anyteam providing we play the fucking ball on the ground

rangers must be the only team that take their strikers and fail to play to their strengths, right now its as if the players are thinking

"lets play the long ball to jelavic so he looks fucking hopeless and no one bids for him"