Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

Expected to complete deal in the next 45 mins before being paraded in front of fans.

His "dream" move apparently, what's so dreamy about Everton FC? Who the fuck even are Everton?

Also, I'll remember the next time I have to sign something important at the bank or anywhere for that fact to hold off for an hour or 3 to go to a hotel and scrub up before putting pen to paper.

Expected to complete deal in the next 45 mins before being paraded in front of fans.

His "dream" move apparently, what's so dreamy about Everton FC? Who the fuck even are Everton?

Also, I'll remember the next time I have to sign something important at the bank or anywhere for that fact to hold off for an hour or 3 to go to a hotel and scrub up before putting pen to paper.

he wanted to play in the epl, he got his wish, all the best nik and thanks for the memories :praise:

Had to laugh at that, I seriously doubt Jelavic ever 'dreamt' of play for Everton. Biggest day of his life apparantly.

Money talks

:lol:

Can't really remember of a player who I have liked as much, yet I'm getting so sick of hearing his bloody name. Not sure how I feel about this now, it seemed so inevitable in some ways.

Terrifying what we might be left with upfront though potentially...

Itkagent1962 ...

Don't blame Ally, he's a decent bloke, Rangers to the core. Look deeper. Hands are tied. #RFC

58 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Itkagent1962 ...

Frustrating day. #RFC not true their word. #efc very happy. Still hope for gers.

4 minutes ago

probably pish but relevant so thought i'd post it