Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

Just for clarity, once he leaves does he join the list of ex-players who chose to leave that we are supposed to like (Gattusso, Hutton, Cuellar) or or ones we are supposed to hate (Boyd, Bougherra).

Don't want to get mixed up and end up with a red face.

Just for clarity, once he leaves does he join the list of ex-players who chose to leave that we are supposed to like (Gattusso, Hutton, Cuellar) or or ones we are supposed to hate (Boyd, Bougherra).

The like list if you ask me

Neither. Carlos gave it i'll stay at rangers etc and he left. Boogie was always going to leave but I think it was the fact he went to a shite club that irked people. I ll keep an eye on jela and hope he does well (for the sake of our rep) but once we get the money and he goes its time to move on!

Thinking about it, I am well fucked off we have left it to the last day

So fucking typical, I had a horrible feeling this would happen, and may be left with panic signings or at worst none at all

How's it our fault we left it to the last day?

How's it our fault we left it to the last day?

We should have put a deadline on the deal because as it is he still is a Ranger player at lunchtime on deadline day...how much time will we have to get replacements in? How many are willing to leave looking for a new club till the last hours so Rangers MIGHT come in for them?

Isn't Everton's bid supposed to be more up front but less overall? Surely not less than 5?

pass mate, speculation at best on my part, i heard that tom english dude on radio scotland last night, he mentioned that someone from west ham had said the 7.2 number was not correct.