Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

A player plus deal won't happen I don't think, there's no-one on Everton's books we could really afford to pay the wages of.]

I'd take Fellaini if they offered though. :craphead:

Mind we were linked with Osman?

I'd take Tim Cahill cause he's Austrlian Player Of The Year.......oh wait a minute

A player plus deal won't happen I don't think, there's no-one on Everton's books we could really afford to pay the wages of.]

I'd take Fellaini if they offered though. :craphead:

Mind we were linked with Osman?

I love Osman, he's excellent

Discussions held between the clubs today apparently. Don't see where Everton would get the money from though

SkySportsAlan

#EFC have bid accepted by #RFC for striker Jelavic.He will fly into merseyside for a medical on nonday afternoon. #SS

That twitter account is reportedly fake, take that with a pinch of salt !!

From FF.....

just saw this on twitter, sorry if already posted - not sure who the agent is who tweets but he seems bang on with most stuff

AgentScotland

Everton have had a £6m bid for Nikica Jelavic accepted, £3.5m up front with the rest in installments (could rise to £7.5m on future success)

Rumours on twitter that Everton have had a £6m bid accepted (3.5 up front, rest in installments) but it could rise to £7.5m. No doubt it's bollocks.

NO!!!!! I think the fans will lose it if we sell for 6m! We know we can get that amount this summer and if we do lose Jela then winning the league and any euro money is as sure as gone! This reminds me of when we sold Kenny for like 300,000 (although we still won the league-but had Jela waiting in the wings). Fak!