What will happen with McKay?

nvager

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not because of football reasons thats for sure. His time is up though I reckon and I for one am very disappointed because I think he has the ability to be a very good player.

Think Ally would rather let Ortiz, McKay and even Bedoya go, admit his mistakes and use the freed up wages to bring in better players or more needed players i.e strikers.

I wonder what the real deal is with McKay?

He has had virtually no playing time and behind almost everyone on the bench. Something odd here or are we just reading too much into this?

Has he upset Ally in some way? I think he must have.

Aussie POTY and a guy we chased for ages - and yet Bartley and Papac start in midfield before him. And now he cant even get on the bench.

Occording to the Oz Bears on here, he's a cross between Stuart McCall and Alex McDonald, so he cant be a bad wee player.

Odd? You betcha!

Strange situation altogether, we are crying out for something different from the team but we have not got a clue if he is any good.

I hope Ally isn't going down the route of easing him into the team like Kerkar.....If so he will probably start his next game in 2013

I have already excluded him from my thoughts.

We will possibly never know the full story if indeed there is one.

If it is that he is not good enough then fine, but those responsible for his signing should be held in some way accountable.

By the way that does not go solely for Matt McKay but every pursued signing who does not make the grade.

hard to call this one, from vass training pics he looks like he is enjoying things so not sure about the training comment issue?....it does look like perhaps he has had a fall out with one of the " coaches".....and his card is marked and they are hoping he will ask to leave....

He came from the A-league, albeit having played internationals for Australia.

It was always going to be a gamble plucking guys from a league like that and hoping they'd make the step-up at Rangers. And believe me it is a step-up.

McCoist doesn't seem like the kind of guy to keep players out of the team on personal grounds. I imagine he's just not as good in the flesh as McCoist hoped. Must not be doing it at training.

Huge shame though. I really thought it'd work out.

Has he upset Ally in some way? I think he must have.

Aussie POTY and a guy we chased for ages - and yet Bartley and Papac start in midfield before him. And now he cant even get on the bench.

Occording to the Oz Bears on here, he's a cross between Stuart McCall and Alex McDonald, so he cant be a bad wee player.

Odd? You betcha!

did he not say that tactics were shite compared from where he came from ? if true were in a bad way.the way we play there could be some truth in that???? :anguish:

did he not say that tactics were shite compared from where he came from ? if true were in a bad way.the way we play there could be some truth in that???? :anguish:

I could be wrong but I think he criticised our training, said Brisbane Roar's training methods were better.

I think it was along those lines.