***The Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

Amac9

Official Team ....

RANGERS: McGregor; Bartley, Goian, Bocanegra, Papac; Wylde, Davis, Edu, Wallace; Aluko, Healy. .

Still not happy that McMillan (a natural right back) sits on the bench & we play a centre half in that position, nor am I happy that Wallace, a left back, plays at left wing & our left winger plays on the right.

Hopefully, McCoist has this right because we can afford NO more slip ups.

Edit to add

Gers subs for Hibs clash - Alexander, McCulloch, Ortiz, Celik, Kerkar, Little, McCabe

I forgot that McMillan has the same "virus" as Jelavic

Pretty terrible line up but I guess we didn't really have many other options.

Ortiz on the right, Wylde on the left, and just playing one left back in the team would have been better though in my opinion.

Can't see anything but a win for us. Hibs are terrible and Griffiths and O'Connor are both out I think.

RFC_Official Rangers FC Official

Team: McGregor, Bartley, Goian, Bocanegra, Papac; Wylde, Edu, Davis, Wallace; Healy, Aluko

Subs: Alexander, McCulloch, Ortiz, Celik, Kerkar, McCabe, Little.

The lack of options is frighting, saying that though we should have just about enough to beat Hibs today.

Ally must come out at some point & explain his thinking in regards to McKay/Bedoya.

Are they not performing well in training? Is there a personality issue? Are they even good enough for the club ? If you aren't going to play them .. Who actually authorised their signing & why ?

Pretty terrible options on the bench :-( maybe have enough today but over a season might be asking a lot

All depends on the end of the transfer window, if we'll have enough over the season. But, just like our off the field problems we just have to take it a day / game at a time.