18DerGoalie72

166 members have voted

1. 1. Jela's replacement?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who comes in? Fuck knows, if I was picking I'd get Salihi and if we could Grant Holt. I don't know if Ally's got anything lined up or what money we've got for transfers though, I'm not going to trust the mhedia either and assume we're getting fuck all. We'll have to wait and see, fingers crossed we can either keep Jelavic or bring in a quality replacement or two.

I think we'll get some body we didn't have a clue about to come in on a loan. Maybe two. January is a horrible time to try to find a star . Might just wait for the summer to buy, if we can. Getting a lil worried. but still have faith in our boys.

Leaving it to the last day and trying to get someone in is risky. Could end up with another Maniero or Jeffers.

Then again Naismith was signed with 5 mins left of the transfer window too. Gonna be an interesting couple of days. I can see Jela leave tomorrow and a replacement come in late on Tuesday.

Leaving it to the last day and trying to get someone in us risky. Could end up with another Maniero or Jeffers.

Then again Naismith was signed with 5 mins left of the transfer window too. Gonna be an interesting couple of days. I can see Jela leave tomorrow and a replacement come in late on Tuesday.

Hopefully we sort out Jelavic tomorrow, we do that an get this £3.5million up front then id like to think we have some players to snap up instantly.

Like you say it'l be an interesting few days, i have faith though (tu)