The record the mora

Raghead

I know you are sticking up for him as he is your "pal" but i'm not that interested in your opinion on whyte or how you think business is carried out (i have seen enough of that from you on here in the last few weeks to make me lose interest). I know what i know about whyte and you have stars in your eyes blinded by the fact you have access to Rangers under whyte...lets see who is right in the end ....and i will take no pleasure in it, quite the opposite in fact.

Or rather, to make you realise that I know what I am talking about is more likely, hence the fact you cant answer anything put to you (and you mention deflect after this post? You would certainly know how that is done), I dont need to get into the irony of your reply here, as, others have done that quite fine so far.

And, I am afraid my eyes are wide open. I had access prior, and, will do afterwards, its irrelevant apart from the fact I have experience first hand of dealing with BOTH management teams, therefore, I feel quite capable of commenting from a fairly educated position. I was "blinded" by having access to Atlantic Records several years ago, and, sharing a stage with Keith Rchards,not anything Rangers related, but, nice try.

"pal" haha, ok then! I remember when you actually had something to contribute, rather than simply snide comments laced with pretentiousness. Sad to see the decline.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no wonder murray wanted rid asap. I actually feel sorry for CW for the stick he is taking.

The only way that the criticism of CW can be justified would be if he does what murray did and jumped ship.

My dad just came to me and goes "he's a con-man" :(

How many con-men do you know that go into the stands to speak to the people you're about to steal from?

That's what con-men do, isn't it?

Engage with their victim, gain their trust and then fuck them over.....

I've no idea what Whyte is up to, but don't trust him. However, Murray is the biggest culprit for this mess and seems to be getting away scot free:(

When you disect this awfully written article you really see it for what it is. Shite!

But fuck it, let's jump on the I hate craig whyte bandwagon.

Another thing, if whyte didn't have the money to buy rangers? Why did david murray alow this to happen?

Whatever way this goes. This is 100% Murray's fault.

Because Murray had been desperate to get rid of Rangers for years and CW was the only person prepared to take on the debt and tax risk. Don't believe all that shite about Murray wanting the best for Rangers. All that prick cares about his stoking his own ego...... :angry:

Because Murray had been desperate to get rid of Rangers for years and CW was the only person prepared to take on the debt and tax risk. Don't believe all that shite about Murray wanting the best for Rangers. All that prick cares about his stoking his own ego...... :angry:

He's lucky that whyte took over. He has totally fucked us and jumped ship when he realised.

Or rather, to make you realise that I know what I am talking about is more likely, hence the fact you cant answer anything put to you (and you mention deflect after this post? You would certainly know how that is done), I dont need to get into the irony of your reply here, as, others have done that quite fine so far.

And, I am afraid my eyes are wide open. I had access prior, and, will do afterwards, its irrelevant apart from the fact I have experience first hand of dealing with BOTH management teams, therefore, I feel quite capable of commenting from a fairly educated position. I was "blinded" by having access to Atlantic Records several years ago, and, sharing a stage with Keith Rchards,not anything Rangers related, but, nice try.

"pal" haha, ok then! I remember when you actually had something to contribute, rather than simply snide comments laced with pretentiousness. Sad to see the decline.

the fact you accuse me of pretension when trying to drop names like that makes me laugh even more.... :D

At least you are here to cheer me up when i have to read about this shite today (tu)

On a more serious note Mobile phones and membership schemes do not show me you know what you are talking about, sorry...

the fact you accuse me of pretension when trying to drop names like that makes me laugh even more.... :D

At least you are here to cheer me up when i have to read about this shite today (tu)

On a more serious note Mobile phones and membership schemes do not show me you know what you are talking about, sorry...

Another bluff and bluster reply. You may try to come across as knowing what you are talking about but it's patently obvious you are a master in deflection and snide comments.

I know Outlaw and i know exactly what he is doing on a business level therefore i feel his comments carry far more weight than yours.

Who are you and what have you done or indeed do that tells me you know more than just the square root of nothing?

Another bluff and bluster reply. You may try to come across as knowing what you are talking about but it's patently obvious you are a master in deflection and snide comments.

I know Outlaw and i know exactly what he is doing on a business level therefore i feel his comments carry far more weight than yours.

Who are you and what have you done or indeed do that tells me you know more than just the square root of nothing?

Well that's my heart broken... :mad:

Oh you are a funny little man/boy. I wasnt trying to name drop, I DID name drop (again with your sloppy intake of information).

Glad to see, that they are the only things you managed to glean from my posts in the last week or so, maybe there isnt any room in your head for much more?

Well, thank you.

I remember when he seemed to have an opion, and, whether I agreed or not, he at least managed to put one across, now, all he has is "anti-opinon" and a need to constantly say "Sir David" a lot, without actually saying anything, or, answering a question, or even giving some validation for what he almost says

Read the STV story on the same topic and you'll see it's all a big fuss about nothing.

Future season ticket money is being used to fund Rangers in a deal with a London-based finance company.

The deal struck with Ticketus provides Rangers with cash now in exchange for future ticket revenue.

Ticketus, which is part of Octopus Investments, has had deals in place with English football sides, including Plymouth Argyle, Hull City and Watford.

The arrangement is thought to involve four years’ season ticket money up until 2014/15.

On Tuesday, the Daily Record reported that the scheme had provided Rangers with £24.4m. The newspaper also quoted former Ibrox director Paul Murray saying he "knew nothing" about the arrangement with Ticketus during his time at the club.

He told the paper: "Plans were being made to sell off future ticket sales but the directors were never told. This was all being done behind our backs."

Later on Tuesday sources within the club claimed the deal pre-dates Craig Whyte's May 2011 takeover and maintained that only a proportion of season tickets were involved, and the money was being used for "working capital".

The Ibrox side are awaiting the result of their appeal against a disputed £49m tax bill from HM Revenue and Customs.

Earlier this month the final evidence sessions in the First Tier Tax Tribunal were heard in Edinburgh, with a result expected at some point in the next month or so.

Nice summary of it, the record could have saved a few pages by just writing that.

Read the STV story on the same topic and you'll see it's all a big fuss about nothing.

If it is all about nothing, why the need to ban the journalist when he wrote the story earlier in the season?

ALLY McCOIST will meet with Craig Whyte today to discover how much money he can spend this summer - as fears grow over how the new owner plans to fund a transfer spree.

McCoist has yet to be given the full details of his budget but with only two weeks until the start of the new manager's first pre-season, he has already made initial moves to bolster his squad. He has urged Turn to Page 55

But McCoist is still waiting to be told the full extent of his kitty, which is why he will sit down with Whyte today for a crucial round of face-to-face talks with the man who bought out Sir David Murray's controlling interest of the club for just pounds 1 - in the face of fierce opposition from within the club.

Record Sport has been alerted to a Companies House document in the names of Whtye and his newly-appointed right-hand man in the boardroom, Phil Betts. This has raised concerns among prominent supporters at Ibrox.

The paperwork was lodged on May 26, just days after a night of the long knives that saw chief executive Martin Bain suspended and former chairman Alistair Johnston booted off the board.

And there are growing fears Rangers could be run along similar lines to the business models which forced English giants Leeds and Newcastle to the brink of financial ruin.

Analysts say the document - called an MG50 - could signal Whyte's intent to mortgage off the next four years' worth of season-ticket money as a security against some form of loan.

It was this kind of high-risk scheme which was blamed for the crisis that saw Leeds plummet into the third tier of English football and almost forced them out of business.

In 2007 Newcastle had to be rescued by Mike Ashley's pounds 100million bail-out after over-extending themselves with a similar strategy.

Now Rangers season-ticket holders will want to know where their hard-earned cash is going and if Whyte plans to use it to finance his initial takeover, which saw him agree to wipe out an pounds 18m debt with Lloyds Bank.

Whyte has also pledged to hand McCoist an initial fighting fund of at least pounds 5m, inject up to a further pounds 5m as working capital and find almost pounds 2m to refurbish parts of the stadium.

But one Rangers supporter with a background of financial expertise told us last night: "We have to be told if Mr Whyte is using our season ticket money to fund all of his promises.

"If that is indeed his intention then the long-term financial health of our football club could be exposed to serious risk.

"There are very glaring questions here which need to be answered."

But he will be speaking to McCoist today as the rookie Rangers manager finds out how much of Whyte's money will be allocated to the bid to secure a fourth successive SPL crown

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=191266&st=0

Very illuminating thread from the time.