The record the mora

Raghead

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's true. Far to much Evidence to sugget otherwise, the record couldn't just print this and make it up without substantial evidence. Fuck Sake.

The rebel wouldn't print something without evidence? Aye cos they've never done that before!

Aren't out accounts due to be released today? We'll know soon enough.

The rebel wouldn't print something without evidence? Aye cos they've never done that before!

Aren't out accounts due to be released today? We'll know soon enough.

I'm not talking about transfer gossip mate. I am talking about story's which can harm a company's stock market value. These type of story's carry a lot more weight and risk for the newspaper than a story about Jelavics dog walker having the latest transfer scoop, and the reprocusions for them geting it wrong are much more severe. So that's why I don't think they will have made it up,

The quotes are most likely legit (or DR are crazy to print); however my issue is this:

Statement at top of the article: "CRAIG WHYTE sold off four years of fans' money to help fund his Rangers buy-out"

Actual quotes later in the article: "spokesman said: "The suggestion that the Rangers takeover was funded through financing arrangements on season tickets is categorically untrue".

Bit of contradiction no?

Never know what to believe to be honest, so much shit spoken about our club. Get fvcking wound up thinking about the succession of half-arsed short-term quick fixes this club has employed over the past 10 years and IF this is true we still don't seem to be learning the lesson! Is it so fcking difficult to establish a long-term strategy and business plan (this can actually be applied to the football side of things as well as financial) and fvcking stick to it. Employ a sensible and sustainable budget; if you achieve additional success (CL or profits on player sales) you have more to invest if not, you stick to the original plan!

I'm not talking about transfer gossip mate. I am talking about story's which can harm a company's stock market value. These type of story's carry a lot more weight and risk for the newspaper than a story about Jelavics dog walker having the latest transfer scoop, and the reprocusions for them geting it wrong are much more severe. So that's why I don't think they will have made it up,

We're not on the stock market any more are we?

Is this a decent summary:

CW has sold 4 years season ticket money to ticketus, which he claims to be common practise for a football club.

The daily rhebel claim that CW used this borrowing for the takeover. However Whyte claims that this suggestion is "categorically untrue".

What is the 25 mil worth of borrowings for then? My guess would be to settle the tax case? To pay half the bill?

I don't mind paying my ST money early each season if it means giving ticketus their money back and settling the tax bill.

We'll soon know who the glory hunters will be when attendances dwindle down :(

I was hoping to wake up this morning with the news we've signed a couple of players but I guess that's looking unlikely now :anguish

Imagine what this is alleging but the story hadn't broken? You'd still be semi-optimistic about players coming in.

IF we were going to get anyone in or not, this going public won't have changed anything. It's not like this has all happened last night.

Imagine what this is alleging but the story hadn't broken? You'd still be semi-optimistic about players coming in.

IF we were going to get anyone in or not, this going public won't have changed anything. It's not like this has all happened last night.

Im hoping Frankie, Boss or Bluedell show. Weissman is a gloomy shite (albeit he knows his stuff :lol:) but i always like to read them.

Btw as far as i can see it the spokesman does not say we have financed 4 years worth of ST's wacko.gif Ill look again incase i missed it

CW has sold 4 years season ticket money to ticketus, which he claims to be common practise for a football club.

The daily rhebel claim that CW used this borrowing for the takeover. However Whyte claims that this suggestion is "categorically untrue".

What is the 25 mil worth of borrowings for then? My guess would be to settle the tax case? To pay half the bill?

I don't mind paying my ST money early each season if it means giving ticketus their money back and settling the tax bill.

to pay for his castle and buy diamonds for that burd hes got.

The bold bit is what I think isn't true. I think it's to do with easing the cash-flow on the club. It's no secret we have to downsize in order to be able to make money each season, especially if we miss out on the CL. It's not like we've borrowed cash against a possible lottery win, ST sales are a fairly predictable income to predict.

What we now know is that which we've basically always known - we need the CL money more or less every year and that playing in SCotland, even with our fan base, is strangling us financially.