The record the mora

Raghead

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch season ticket sales plummet for next season should we at least not attampt to keep this league by signing 3 or 4 players today.

Bottom line we need the CL money for next season or we're in trouble.

We knew Whyte was going to do this as it came out in the summer but what i'm worried about is so many people blindly followed this guy as our saviour while guys like Johnson,Bain and Greig could see through his disguise.

I truly worry for our club now..

He should sell the naming rights to Ibrox and that may bring in revenue as i'm sure most of us wouldn't mind that..

Watch season ticket sales plummet for next season should we at least not attampt to keep this league by signing 3 or 4 players today.

Bottom line we need the CL money for next season or we're in trouble.

We knew Whyte was going to do this as it came out in the summer but what i'm worried about is so many people blindly followed this guy as our saviour while guys like Johnson,Bain and Greig could see through his disguise.

I truly worry for our club now..

He should sell the naming rights to Ibrox and that may bring in revenue as i'm sure most of us wouldn't mind that..

Not what we want but If it needs to happen, then nobody should stand in it's way.

A History is wonderful, but A Future is essential!!

He admits he's sold off the season tickets.

Claims the £18m to settle the debt came from one of his own companies though.

EDIT: So that's £21m plus £5m VAT debt we now owe to Ticketus. As well as the £49m we owe HMRC.

So, does he say what was the 21m season ticket money mortgaged off for, exactly?

Cashflow for this season??

Craig Whyte sold off four years' of fans money to help fund his buy-out of Rangers.

And Record Sport can also reveal high-ranking HMRC officials are investigating alleged non-payment of VAT since last May. Current director Dave King and former board member Paul Murray are being quizzed by tax authorities as part of their enquiry which has revealed £24.4million has been borrowed against future season ticket sales. Four seasons worth have been sold to Ticketus, a London-based company linked to Octopus, and it's claimed this deal helped finance Whyte's operating costs after the takeover.

Whyte himself last night confirmed he has sold off the tickets but denied he used the money to pay off Lloyds Bank. He insisted the £18m came from one of his own companies.

There's 5 pages of this stuff.

No specific mention of where the money has gone to though.