The record the mora

Raghead

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole load of shite

Complete conspiracy theory. Whilst those forms were submitted, no security has been registered and no security WILL be registered from what Mr. Whyte has promised us. I don't see him going back on that promise.

That whole load of shit is basically saying : Rangers have followed lots of procedural rules and prepared the security and didn't bother to submit it yet because Phil Betts and Craig Whyte are pals so they thought they'd just register it closer to the time they needed the money rather than months in advance. The security would have been in favour of Betts finance company who would have provided the capital (presumably). Now that they've fallen out they don't know whether that's going to happen. Then, they've picked up on Murray coming to Murray Park(to see his doctor) and added 2+2 =10249304celticarescum932394 and are implying he's there to maybe provide short term funds to the club.

All in all, absolute nonsensical stuff once you read past the attempt to use fancy language and confuse readers with loads of meaningless forms filed at Companies House. The truth is that none of these scummy fuckers who attack our club know ANYTHING about the finances and internal dealings of our club.

Fuck them all.

Complete conspiracy theory. Whilst those forms were submitted, no security has been registered and no security WILL be registered from what Mr. Whyte has promised us. I don't see him going back on that promise.

That whole load of shit is basically saying : Rangers have followed lots of procedural rules and prepared the security and didn't bother to submit it yet because Phil Betts and Craig Whyte are pals so they thought they'd just register it closer to the time they needed the money rather than months in advance. The security would have been in favour of Betts finance company who would have provided the capital (presumably). Now that they've fallen out they don't know whether that's going to happen. Then, they've picked up on Murray coming to Murray Park(to see his doctor) and added 2+2 =10249304celticarescum932394 and are implying he's there to maybe provide short term funds to the club.

All in all, absolute nonsensical stuff once you read past the attempt to use fancy language and confuse readers with loads of meaningless forms filed at Companies House. The truth is that none of these scummy fuckers who attack our club know ANYTHING about the finances and internal dealings of our club.

Fuck them all.

Cheers for the summary mate

I'd worry more about stokes and hopper if I were you.

Whys that? Russian clubs in for one/both of them apparently. Then again thats the rhags as well so probably bullshit. Which, tbh, is the only hope I've got just now that this expose on Whyte etc. is also bullshit. Though I'm not convinced it is yet.

Whys that? Russian clubs in for one/both of them apparently. Then again thats the rhags as well so probably bullshit. Which, tbh, is the only hope I've got just now that this expose on Whyte etc. is also bullshit. Though I'm not convinced it is yet.

There is nothing in the record :rolleyes:

difference is celtc are desperately buying up strikers. ever wonder why?

fail-owned-undercover-fail.jpg

must try harder to be believable under your next name.

lol. celtic are going into the second half of the season with only 1 recognized striker . Samaras ! lol

and we thought we were in trouble. they also got knocked back by Johnny Russell from Dundee United beause he heard there was a story coming out about them touching up kids. oop`s that story`s already out. lol