The record the mora

Raghead

Someone want to fill me in with all the gorey details of whats happening? are we really going down the shitter or is it tims, rhags and their pish again?

am shiting masel.

In the past Rangers would take out a loan and pay it back over a period with income from season ticket money.

Now apparently we're going to take out a loan and pay it back over a period with income from season ticket money.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say you weren't warned rolls are loaded second edition is running, I will be delivering them later.

How can a newspaper boy afford a laptop? Father O'Toole wants to cancel his order for Baby Magazine by the way, he's been jailed for three years.

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/01/28/396430-west-fife-miners-fight-for-compensation/

Is this the same guy?

Surely not the same person who is so dilligently investigating the Gers?

I'm sure this upstanding citizen would never "rip off" ex-miners with industrial diseases.

But then again, surely there aren't two people with THAT exact name practising law in Scotland?

? no /scratching chin smiley

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/01/28/396430-west-fife-miners-fight-for-compensation/

Is this the same guy?

Surely not the same person who is so dilligently investigating the Gers?

I'm sure this upstanding citizen would never "rip off" ex-miners with industrial diseases.

But then again, surely there aren't two people with THAT exact name practising law in Scotland?

? no /scratching chin smiley

its the same guy.

Right, forgive me for not panicking, but didn't we know this already?

Here's a scenario: At the moment, anything going into the coffers could, if the tax case goes bad, be dead money. So Whyte mortgages the season ticket money, thereby not risking any of his own money. If the tax case goes well, he has to fund the shortfall but he's got the club for peanuts. If the tax case goes badly and we go insolvent, the money is swallowed up, but it's not his money (or yours, that money will never exist).

I do love a good hysterical overreaction though, so carry on... :)

Here's a scenario: At the moment, anything going into the coffers could, if the tax case goes bad, be dead money. So Whyte mortgages the season ticket money, thereby not risking any of his own money. If the tax case goes well, he has to fund the shortfall but he's got the club for peanuts. If the tax case goes badly and we go insolvent, the money is swallowed up, but it's not his money (or yours, that money will never exist).

but we have to go insolvent now. no matter what.

time to face reality lloyds and the enemy within sold us down the river.

It astounds me you are still defending this manThis is now only ending one way.people need to wake up. :anguish:

Has Whyte actually done this though? And who on Earth would allow us to do this? Season ticket sales aren't guaranteed so that's unassured income, isn't it?

Am I just being thick here? Seriously, who the fuck would let us get way with that given our current financial strain?

Has Whyte actually done this though? And who on Earth would allow us to do this? Season ticket sales aren't guaranteed so that's unassured income, isn't it?

Am I just being thick here? Seriously, who the fuck would let us get way with that given our current financial strain?

tiketus.