McCulloch As A Striker

TMB

Wouldn't surprise me if we started playing McCulloch as a forward now. That's not a joke BTW. Ally was obviously looking for a target man to replace Jelavic when he moved for Holt. McCulloch used to play as a forward and can be used as a target man. We're playing this long ball shit so unless we start playing football on the deck overnight I wouldn't be amazed to see McCulloch play for us as a striker. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before.

Please stop this now!

I can't take it anymore...Big Jig at the back...Jig in the middle and now Jig up top!

He played there for Wigan and Motherwell did he not? Then he lost what little pace he ever had so moved back to the midfield.

I heard Shagger used to be a goal machine at youth level!

I wouldn't want to see it, we have coped pretty well when Jela has been absent and we have changed our style of play because we have not had a big man up front. I would like to see us try and continue in that same vein, if it doesn't work then fine change it but I think we should keep playing the same system, because so far it has served us well. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lee move up the park in some games.

Please stop this now!

I can't take it anymore...Big Jig at the back...Jig in the middle and now Jig up top!

He played there for Wigan and Motherwell did he not? Then he lost what little pace he ever had so moved back to the midfield.

Shagger always scores ?

Please stop this now!

My old teacher used to say all goalkeepers are just frustrated strikers god knows why but it just seems funny after you said that :lol:

He was moved to left mid cause he was shit up front.

Henry was moved up front because he was shit at left mid.

That's where that similarity ends sadly!

Ach who knows Jig could be a good shout up top...you just never know. He does have a good daisy cutter on him!

Haha, I get done in every time I champion the big man. Felt sorry for him being played out of position and he's taken a doing for it. I would have like him behind the strikers throwing his weight about. Wouldn't mind seeing him back in the team. I've always rated him, he's had his moments.

I wouldn't mind throwing him in until Lafferty gets fit and see how he does. The big man gave up his international career for us. That's why he's loved by the management. Big man's got the heart.