Paul Murray on Real Radio tonight

boss

Just when you thought the disasters that were the old board would shut up, how wrong you were.

I look forward to hearing whether he has expanded his business plan from a six line text message. :anguish:

We really, really don't need this. We really don't.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you thought the disasters that were the old board would shut up, how wrong you were.

I look forward to hearing whether he has expanded his business plan from a six line text message. :anguish:

You didn't really think this was finished, did you?

Why now , what does he think he will acheive with his appearance , will he be sticking up for what the rhecord printed , if he says anything untoward about Mr Whyte will he be threatened with legal action by CW . Only thing this will do is keep the unwashed happy and also keep the can of worms well and truly open :anguish: , saying that I would like to hear/see CW being interviewed rather than in print , maybe he'll be on Real Radio next week to give his story of events , which is doubtfull with all the current situations surrounding us

Do they get paid for this as maybe they can invest it in the Club they say they love.

I've no problem with hearing his side of the story but cant for the life of me work out why the old board were quite happy to say nothing to the press given they could see Murray was Driving us off the Cliff.

You didn't really think this was finished, did you?

Is it so wrong to hope? :D

It's clear that the failed ex-board have launched a fight for control, hence all the bad mouthing and muck raking. They're using the Record and BBC, and now RR tonight. I'm sure they had expected Administration by now and been able to pick up a debt free club for peanuts. Whyte has managed to keep things going and might even win/partially win the tax case. So the failed ex-board have had to make their move. But it's not pretty and it's certainly not done them any favours.

maybe hes found another 25 million and wants to let us buy the club.

Remember, he asked the bank to INCREASE our borrowing facilities as part of his plan. Borrow more when you're already at (past) the limit of your borrowing. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

making his play for the club.

your right we could well do without it.

I don't care what anyone says this is all part of D murrays plan.

I've often thought that Whyte is just a fall guy, or Puppet of David Murray for the Tax case and bad press, once that's over he will return like Superman saving the club like an avenging Hero.

I maybe over thinking this or went mad reading this board. :lol: