*** Post Rangers vs. Dundee Utd thread ***

J_RFC87

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back and to be honest i wish i han't bothered now, lackluster, dire, shambles, i honestly don't know what the fuck has happened but i do know one thing and it pains me to say it, we're not retaining the title, you can whine and bitch at me all you want but the sooner you realise and take your head out from beneath the sand, ally should do the decent thing and walk, his team selecting, tactics and lack of options and that long ball :anguish:

i can't even see us finishing 2nd

We're lucky no team is breaking free of the pack and making a push this season and that we had a good start (results wise) to the season or we may have had to look behind as well as in front. But theres no way we'll finish lower than 2nd this season.

I do agree that the managers time is up though.

Tbh I think celiks real lack of match practice really showed , could see he was well of the pace

Yeah that could be a reason , maybe the game was too big an occasion for him today. I need to keep reminding myself it was his first start. It's just the situation the club is in , because we have limited players you expect guys like celik to come in and hit the ground running.

I worry about Ally in times like these , he's an inexperienced manager and I don't know if he was the tools to deal with this.

just got back and to be honest i wish i han't bothered now, lackluster, dire, shambles, i honestly don't know what the fuck has happened but i do know one thing and it pains me to say it, we're not retaining the title, you can whine and bitch at me all you want but the sooner you realise and take your head out from beneath the sand, ally should do the decent thing and walk, his team selecting, tactics and lack of options and that long ball :anguish:

i can't even see us finishing 2nd

No chance!

Motherwell are 17 points behind and have not got a hope in hell of getting near us or the bheggars.

No chance!

Motherwell are 17 points behind and have not got a hope in hell of getting near us or the bheggars.

we dropped 15 points in under 2 months correct? :anguish: todays game could be the major factor of going on a downward spiral or it could be the boot in the arse we need, i can't see it though

the team is gutless, no stomache for the fight ahead

we dropped 15 points in under 2 months correct? :anguish: todays game could be the major factor of going on a downward spiral or it could be the boot in the arse we need, i can't see it though

the team is gutless, no stomache for the fight ahead

How many times have we said that this season? Too many times.

A truly brutal day.

If that's the best we've got we're fucked. Not one player looked hungry for it. A pathetic turnout, which was to be expected after an underwhelming end to the transfer window and more questions than answers looming over our Chairman's head.

This Season is going to be tough but we need to stick by the Club, their heads were down today. I know McCoist hasn't got alot to use...But Papac should be left on the bench. The sooner the likes of Whittaker and Lafferty get back the better. Which I never thought I'd say.

Performance was disgraceful, embarrassing, everyone of them should hand their wages this week to charity. A fucken joke.

Not to mention the crowd, absolute disgrace. If it was the bheggers you would all have been there in yer droves ya glory hunting bastards.

(tu)

Two things stood out for me.

Gary Kenneth has one skill, he can attack a high ball coming to him and he can do it all day long. Other center-half looked as comfortable facing that too. So why for ninety minutes did we punt high balls to Healy, Aluko and later Kerkar and Little. That to me was mind blowing. The second is that you have to deny Utd width, they survive on pacy wingers causing damage. So we play two Centre halves and then have Bartley and Papac drifing into the middle too. That gave Utd exactly the opportunity they were looking for and (of course) they took it. Add in a lack of desire, shape and ability to respond to clear threats. And we have major problems.

The Manager has to take the blame for that.

If you did not have to watch that you are truly blessed

By the way I think the Rangers players thought it was a 3.00pm kick off as well

Well, that's my Sunday totally shot. I guess you're right - probably for the best that I missed it. We will follow on, but top to bottom this club sure isn't making things easy to do so atm. :disappointment:

It's a sad day to match the sad 2 or 3 months that we have had. I usually laugh at teams that blow a big lead at the top but when it's your own it's just utterly depressing. Out of 4 cup competitions and looking like the league as well, all by early Feb. Sad times

I'm surprised none of our management have thought of this radical idea that would involve us playing our players in the right positions.

Center back at right back.

Converted center back at left back.

Left back at left mid.

Kerkar.. left winger is he not, upfront?

..and don't get me started on Andy Little. Is he not a right back/striker? :lol::anguish:

as iv e been saying for weeks big goin is hopeless set off against st mirren(PUB TEAM)

could have been sent off against st johnstone(another pub team) and today was awful,how many times was he

beaten in the air today,bocanegra holds the defence together most weeks the other 2 backs are average at best

the thing now is our players are no better than the players of these dire spl teams with the exception of

mcgregor davis bocanegra and aluko the rest are probably the worst bunch of players ive seen since the john greig

era.what the donald duck was mcoist thinking bringing on andy little no harm to the guy but why?where were your

great signings bedoya and mckay?explain that ally!

Today's performance was absolutely disgusting. I'd end up repeating what's already been said before but when there's no fight, no determination and no leadership then you've got no fucking chance of winning a football match.

Every time Dundee United broke forward, they looked like they would score. Every time Rangers broke forward, they looked like they'd hit a glass wall.

I know there's off the field issues which are needing addressed but that's not an excuse for what we witnessed today.