Attendance

NorthUistBear

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our club needs unity, it needs cash aswell. Games like today could bring in extra revenue with decent attendances. I'm sure it doesn't help the team when it sees a more than half empty ibrox either.

I'm damn sure if the tims were visiting then ppl would find the dough. Glory hunting isn't a nice trait.

Money doesn't grow on trees for most people.

See when you say that though mate, i get where you are comming from but what about people like myself, Skelf etc on here who pay our ST money yet cant make every home game due to work? Ive paid 422 for mine and made around 6/7 home games. All due to my work situation but the club still get my money for it despite me not being there

I can't fault you or skelf and the rest.

Work and family will come first. It's too difficult to gauge those who just couldn't be arsed, but it really pains me that some people just couldn't be fucked. Especially when we're in the current situation.

I can't fault you or skelf and the rest.

Work and family will come first. It's too difficult to gauge those who just couldn't be arsed, but it really pains me that some people just couldn't be fucked. Especially when we're in the current situation.

Get yae mate (tu)

Games cost money and this squad has given us no reason to care after numerous terrible displays at home.

I don't even know how many more would have come if it weren't on TV. Sunday at 12.15pm is a horrible time to play football.

Plus, this game should be on the season ticket.

How much were tickets today?

Why should people fork out silly money to see a team with 6 defenders and 1 striker play awful fitba and give up after half an hour

spot on ally is turning fans away quicker than walter ever could

its not value for money and who in there right mind would spend hard earned dough to watch shite like healy and little?

Real fans who stick by the club ? Just a guess.

Yeah, that's it. Because some people decided to watch one game on BBC, rather than pay £15/20 for it - after shelling out £100 odd on replica jerseys, £400 on a season ticket, and whatever else on programmes, food etc. they are terrible fans who have abandoned the club.

Get a fucking grip, these games never have high attendances - and it's because the club offers no reason for us to want to go. They give it away to BBC, make the prices fairly high, and no longer offer it on the season ticket.

Yeah, that's it. Because some people decided to watch one game on BBC, rather than pay £15/20 for it - after shelling out £100 odd on replica jerseys, £400 on a season ticket, and whatever else on programmes, food etc. they are terrible fans who have abandoned the club.

Get a fucking grip, these games never have high attendances - and it's because the club offers no reason for us to want to go. They give it away to BBC, make the prices fairly high, and no longer offer it on the season ticket.

I'm sure if it was a game against the taigs people would have made it no problem. :rolleyes:

Games cost money and this squad has given us no reason to care after numerous terrible displays at home.

I don't even know how many more would have come if it weren't on TV. Sunday at 12.15pm is a horrible time to play football.

Plus, this game should be on the season ticket.

Its Rangers FC FFS!

You support the club no matter what. Would not matter if we had the worst team in Scotland. Thick and thin.