The official 'Billy Dodds is a wanker' thread.

King Jela

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As big Al Murray would say. "Shame on you" lot.

Billy Dodds is from a Gers supporting family and lived New Cumnock.

As for all past & present pundits being wankers,does that also include Ally McCoist and Walter Smith ?

Who the fuck cares where he's from or who is family is, I really couldn't give a flying fuck.

He's a wanker.

threads like this are fucking pathetic. Theres barely a decent commentator in the UK (in any sport). No need to go out of your way to make a petty thread calling someone a wanker because you don't agree with his interpration of the game. Football fans need to be a bit more thick skinned.

and its not as if he's Craig Burley...

Is this directed at me ?

For posting this thread yes, I don't think anyone outside of Ibrox right now can win.

They say anything about the club, and they are slated. The paranoia here is getting as bad as them, we should know better not to give a fuck about any bias that may or may not be happening.

For posting this thread yes, I don't think anyone outside of Ibrox right now can win.

They say anything about the club, and they are slated. The paranoia here is getting as bad as them, we should know better not to give a fuck about any bias that may or may not be happening.

Weird.

The only person I've slated is Dodds. If you look through threads that are started on our financial position you'll find that I haven't commented at all in regards to ex-players/pundits talking about our financial situation.

That's why I found it out that that was directed at me and not others.

Weird.

The only person I've slated is Dodds. If you look through threads that are started on our financial position you'll find that I haven't commented at all in regards to ex-players/pundits talking about our financial situation.

That's why I found it out that that was directed at me and not others.

Right okay, well I will admit I was wrong then, just a general issue about people on here that they tend to contradict themselves.

Sorry man.

Suppose they do have to make a lot of the big team falling on hard times and losing because that's just basic journalism ... you can usually tell the ones like nuremberg who are enjoying it though :dry:

Of course they do.

But if that big teams is us then their all wankers. Ex Rangers players and all.

What was he saying anyway?

Just generally being a wank, and it wasn't so much what he says, more just the way he said it, like he was deliberately being snidey.

In the first half, I can't remember if it was us or United that had a penalty claim, he saw the replay's of it and come out with "I think they'v maybe got a claim there, I'd say Thomas Rogne has a better claim last week" <cr> I was baffled by that.

It wasn't even as if Celtic or Rogne were even the topic of the conversation at the time, he just randomly hit out with it.

A total prick of a man.

As big Al Murray would say. "Shame on you" lot.

Billy Dodds is from a Gers supporting family and lived New Cumnock.

As for all past & present pundits being wankers,does that also include Ally McCoist and Walter Smith ?

Billy Dodds stopped supporting Rangers the day he was sold, by his own admission.

Hes a bitter wee ungrateful cunt.