Craig Whyte Statement

NaismithLoyal

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC are a fucking disgrace.

How a publicly funded organisation think they can behave with this is ridiculous.

The fact it's backed up by the fact no one punishes them for it is worse.

You can make up any shit on anybody with the first line .........MAY HAVE !

Shocking they think they can get away with this ............

If its not true then fucking sue them they are not being sued so they will just continue to drag our name through the shit useing Whyte as an easy target.

So Whyte its up to you to get these cunts off our case sue them.

If he wasn't the Rangers chairman then he wouldn't even be getting a mention on the BBC so clearly it does have something to do with the club. The BBC might argue that they have the best interests of the club at heart, by exposing a conman and liar - until you add up the other little bits as previously posted about the negativity that organisation have been perpetuating about the club, its employees and its fans. But the fact that Whyte still hasn't taken legal action against what he claims is lies, means they are free to keep saying it. If they are lying, sue them and stop fucking about dragging our club through the mud with you, it's pretty simple.

It still doesnt stop us being the target of such things. Much like many can argue that "religion" is nothing to do with Rangers, yet, the support are the main focus of any "religiously aggravated crime", and, unionism isnt "part of Rangers", yet, tie in with the previous, its being used by the SNP very publicaly via the previous item.

Regardless of your age, sex, race, religious beliefs (or not), political views, when someone says something derogatory about the support, they mean YOU. Not someone else. "Tarred with the same brush". Still, most are too dumb to realise that

Is it not time for a protest? Again? :pipe:

But on a serious note if Craig whyte had instructed lawyers to defend his name then the first action would be a cease and desiste letter ? Now let's assume the BBC are semi competent at their job (!!) then any rangers story or whyte story would need legal as well as editorial approval! Now either there is this huge cabal out to get whyte / rangers at the BBC (as some think) or there is merit to the story! Either way the BBC as investigative journalists must be pretty sure of Thierry own legal case as this is a highly visable action !! So even if the BBC are anti rangers bastards they must believe they are on solid ground wrt a legal challenge to the story?

I am purchasing 4 season tickets next season, i dont really have the money or the time, will go with my uncle, cousin and step son to simply support Rangers, the media clearly trying their best to cause as much disruption as possible

I would advise any Rangers fan who was thinking of getting one to get it, support the gers and fuck them all

You wont get a witch-hunt ya manky shower of fucking scum

I am fucking dying to win this fucking league, fuckin pricks

Having watched the programme I think it's pretty clear the BBC are making it their business to ensure its connected to Rangers

Yes, and they have just had part two with the sports report, a piece outside the gates with a fucking graphic of how bad everything is for us, low crowd, no money etc, etc. I think Selick have had many low crowds for cup games but never seen the BBC outside the ground reporting on it. :angry:

Having watched the programme I think it's pretty clear the BBC are making it their business to ensure its connected to Rangers

Whyte has made sure it's connected to Rangers by using the resources of the club as his own personal PR vehicle. There are no investigations into any wrongdoing by Rangers, only him. Claiming there is a witchunt against him is one thing, but tagging Rangers onto it is plain wrong.

Ive e mailed a complaint please everybody do the same still fucking raging grrrrrrrrrrrrr

CW may or may not be a shady business man, but he alone bought us when others would not. In the circumstances I will support CW, but it would be a good feeling if CW did indeed back up his words and sue the BBC.

The next two months may be crucial for CW and Rangers.